ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Buff Bagwell

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2004, 11:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Default Buff Bagwell

I just have to say this,I just met Buff a few hrs. ago and he is super nice. He really put on a good show. If you ever get a chance to see him live you schould. I met Rick Steiner also,he was nice too,but I just can't get over how truley great Buff was. As cocky as most wrestlers are today he was a breth of fresh air.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 11:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Ya thats the same thing thing with RVD, he is a great person to talk to,when he came to my town i got to talk to him, and he was nice as hell.
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2004, 12:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Takes Bad girl, what card did you go to.
I have pretty much been a fan of Bagwell ever since he joined the NWO. Before that he was a little to happy go lucky for me. And I wasn't a fan of Stars n Stripes or he and Scorpio, so Once he became Buff Bagwell, and team with Scott Norton I became a big fan of him. He is a good wrestler.

Some people will say that he was only so nice now that Bagwell has burned a lot of bridges, and is a labeld a pretty hard to work with guy backstage, that now he has very few options but to be nice. Of course I don't believe all that shit, but I do hope that he makes his way into more spotlight shows, like TNA or Wildside. ROH or CZW. Something that is easy for me to see.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 07:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

An Indy show,Rick Steiner,Bull(that use to wrestle with The big Boos Man) and Lumberjack was also there. I don't buy all that crap either I mean he really went out of his way to meet every fan that went up to him.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2004, 08:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Shit, You could hire Buff to work your kids birthday party if you wanted to. The man works every single card he can get hooked up on. I think he's working like 200 shows a year. He's got s calendar on his website.

But, next time you meet him, ask him about the time he got is ass kicked by that dancing fool earnest miller.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote