ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Best Entrance you Ever Saw.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Mar 2004, 06:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Best Entrance you Ever Saw.....

Was it WM 12...When Shawn came from the rafters?...Was it WM 14..when Taker had all his droids?...Remeber...this is just one entrance....
Old 10 Mar 2004, 07:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

wrestlemania 14 ..... takers entrance was excellent .... made you believe he was truly the lord of darkness

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Was it WM 12...When Shawn came from the rafters?...Was it WM 14..when Taker had all his droids?...Remeber...this is just one entrance....
Druids. Droids are robots.
Old 10 Mar 2004, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Damn it...that's a good point Dade....my bad..lol..
Old 10 Mar 2004, 08:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Two That Stick Out....

Andre The Giant At Wrestlemania III, The Man Had No Music But If You Listen Closely, The Booing Begins To Resonate A Musical Pitch Somewhere Close To The Beginning, Now That's What You Call Heat...

Wrestlemania VIII, The Ultimate Warrior...NO ONE Saw That Coming And It Blew The Roof Off Of The Hoosier Dome

Side Note: He's A Pile Of Worthless Shit, But As A Young Mark, It Was The Craziest Thing I Have Ever Seen

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 08:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

He could come down w/ robots I'm not stopping him -shrug-
Old 10 Mar 2004, 09:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

There is no entrance like Bob Sapps enterance. I mean I watched in disbelief as this 300 lbs man full of muscle came out to "Celebrate" by Madonna, while about 7 women danced around him all the way down the ramp. And its not like they were doing different things they were all nsync and Sapp was doing the moves right along with them. My mouth was wide open and I couldn't believe that Japan would allow such a mockery. If you havn't seen this mans entrance or when he comes out with 7 women like a dance video, then I say you really can't comprehend the effect.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 10:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Chris Jericho's first entrance on Raw......amazing......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 11:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

My favorite was WM14 with Taker coming out with the druids, maybe he'll do the same thing this year
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote