ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

The Impact Of Brock Lesnar Leaving The WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Mar 2004, 03:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default The Impact Of Brock Lesnar Leaving The WWE?

With It More Or Less Bein' Confirmed By Internest Sources (Although Not 100% True For All We Know) Brock Lesnar Will Wrestle His Last Match At Wrestlemania XX Against Bill Goldberg, Who Is Coincidentally Leavin' The Company As Well....

What Are Your Thoughts On Lesnar's Decision, Should He Be Chastised For His Actions, Shunned Upon And Blacklisted From The WWE Forever, Will Some Of You Dumb Ass Marks Be Ok With It Only To Bash Guys Like Hart, Austin And Hogan In Other Threads...

What Will This Do To The WWE, Vince McMahon And Any Future Negotiations With Employees, The Business In General, Is Lesnar A Bench Mark....What Are Your Thoughts On This Monumental Moment

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 04:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Brock is not someone who comes a dime a dozen I will say. However Brock Lesnar isn't shit. He has been in the game for 2 years and that hardley warrants any type of praise. He is upset and stressed about his current work conditions. Then I look around and say, who the hell isn't?

To me if Brock leaves the WWE will be losing a valuable player to the SD roster. Do I think he can be replaced? Absolutly. Brock chosing to leave the WWE would be no sweet of my back. I like Brock but I don't really care about him. He hasn't really made any type of impact sense he Lost his title to Show, when Heyman turned on him. Brock to me didn't really do a good job as a heel. As he hasn't been getting such a great responce like he should be. You'd think the reaction when he showed up on Raw would be huge. Simular to when Goldberg was involved with the SD ppv. But Brock doesn't get the responce a person should get when he is the top man of a company. Brock to me got pushed to soon, and this is the result of what happens when you push someone who isn't ready. See this is nice because everyone who said Brock was ready to be champ, now have their foots in their mouths, when in fact Brocks not even ready to be a professional wrestler. He had to know what he would be doing when he sign on to the WWE. If he didn't then he is stupid for not properly scouting his job. Brock shouldn't be blacklisted from any type of wrestling promotion. One reason is because he is still and effective wrestler. It just seems he wants everything to go his way. He doesn't want to wrestle Holly, he doesn't want to lose to Taker, he doesn't want to travel as much. Well the WWE isn't about Brock and maybe it would be better if Brock left the WWE, because nothing is going to change. I am sure Vince will leave the door open for Brock in the future. But Maybe Brock should look at a different career, or go somewhere where he can wrestle in the same arena all the time, with the occasional travel. The way Brock seems to come off, he would be better fitted as a TNA or ROH wrestler. Though he won't make the same amount of money with those companies, that is what he is looking for. With gain comes pain and Brock doesn't seem to want to endure the pain that comes with being a WWE wrestler.

WWE doesn't need Brock, and the ratings won't be effected one bit by Brock Lesnars departure. I wish him well in whatever he does, and hopes he can find what it is that makes him happy. Frankly he will be nothing more then a stint in history. And most likly will never be thought of in the future if he leaves the wrestling world now. Only time will tell if Brock is actually leaving the WWE or whether he wants a few months off to gather his thoughts.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2004, 06:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I'm still trying to fully grasp this news....it really is quite shocking to me.

Well, I don't hate Brock or blame him for leaving. Bottom line: If someone's not happy in the buisness, they shouldn't be in it. Case closed. When a wrestler who is unhappy is forced to wrestle while held against his will, everyone suffers. Therefore, if Brock is feeling as bad as is reported, it's good that he's leaving.

How will it impact WWE? I don't think it will. Brock is a big name to have leave the company, but WWE has had much more big names walk away from the company before, and not even leave mere blips on the rating radar screen. I'm truly surprised in this decision, since it appears as if Brock was being built up to be the (no pun intended) REAL next big thing in the wrestling buisness. This just doesn't make sense to me. However, I do believe this will cause Vince to be a lot more apprehensive in the future, to both negotiating with former collegiate stars and also pushing rookies to the moon, and making them carry the company when they clearly aren't ready to.

I'll still consider myself a Lesnar fan.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 04:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

recently I stated that to me, Brock Lesnar was the MVP of the WWE....today I rethink that statement.....if he is leaving, the WWE will not collapse, and they will not go under.....he is not Hogan, he is not Flair, he is not Sting.....and he is not Rock.....

every once in a while, someone comes along that a company can build upon.....Brock could have and should have been that someone.....WWE has looked for HBK's replacement since 1998, Hogan's replacement since 1992.....he was possibly the man to fill both of those roles.....

but, if he leaves, they will continue the search.....and the wrestling world will forget Brock Lesnar, because he has yet to create the legacy that becomes an Icon in the sport.....someone will easily fill his shoes.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 04:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I don't think WWE will die if Lesnar leaves. I mean there is a lot of talent hungry for a chance to prove they can do the job but they never get that chance. If lesnar leaves (wich this is still not official) big deal he isn't the only wrestler on the roster with talent you know.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 04:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
I don't think WWE will die if Lesnar leaves.

But you're always saying left and right (since 2002) that WWE is close to dying.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2004, 09:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50-Cent
But you're always saying left and right (since 2002) that WWE is close to dying.
Yeah but I'm not blamming Lesnar for it.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2004, 09:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

If he leaves...and I still make that an IF..It's not going to have a monumental impact on The WWE..sure...Lesnar is one of the Top Stars in the WWE...but he's not the one carries the company..Now..he could have been,because He's still very young,and with The right Building up,he maybe could of become someone like a Rock,or an Austin...

The WWE Has had bigger Stars Than Lesnar leave,and they survive..Hell,Rock is 5x the star Brock is..and did the WWE Survive without him...Yes...So..While it hurts the WWE...it's not going to bring them down...

I'm still hoping this isn't true...I stil consider myself to be a big Lesnar fan..
Old 15 Mar 2004, 12:35 PM   #9 (permalink)

sabataged is on a distinguished road

New Here, but figured I would chime in...

The only thing they are losing when it comes to Lesnar is an established main eventer. Lesnar as a wrestler or an entertainer was nothing phenominal, al though he was good, and is good, that will be able to move on with out him as long as they can keep the smackdown storylines fresh.

On a side note, replacing Lesnar the monster is quite simple. Has anyone seen Horshu (sp?) in action? I went a RAW house show last month and he is pretty damn clsoe to Lesnar size. I think if pushed right, he could come in and fill a Lesnar monster roll. All though he doesnt have the amatuer cred that Lesnar has he looks every bit as powerful.
sabataged is offline   Reply With Quote