ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Your Favourite Angle...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Mar 2004, 08:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Your Favourite Angle...

Wrestling Has Always Had A Very Lustorous History, With Many Programs, Angles And Feuds That Make Wrestling Special To Us, Whether It Was Roddy Piper Hittin' Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka With The Cocunut, Randy Savage Crushin' Ricky "The Dragon's" Larnyx With The Ringbell, Andre Turnin' On Hogan...

Without Angles, The Matches Seem Less Significant, Less Potent...When We Watched Jake The Snake Take On The Model At Mania' VII...The Match Had Added Emotion Due To The Events Prior To The Match...When We Watched Hogan Vs. Vince, There Was 20 Years Put Into This One Match

The List Goes On, ECW...NWA/WCW...WWF In The 90's...There Is Never A Shortage Of Great Moments And Angles, Without Further Adue, Which Was Your Favourite Angle In Wrestling, Why Bein' The Most Important Part Of The Answer

Side Note: Make This Something Special To You, Not The School Book Answer...IE. Austin/McMahon...nWo/WCW

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 09:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

For me Im going to say the Austin/McMahon angle was my favorite. IMO it changed the face of the WWE, I think if the WWE hadn't come up with that angle, that WCW was going to beat the WWE. This angle lasted a good strong 2 years. It was a very interesting storyline, it just clicked. You have two guys that want to be better than the other and 2nd place to Vince and Austin was like losing everything to them. So it was that motivation that kept the angle alive. That angle made people wish that they can go to there boss and smack them in the face like Austin would do to Vince, it became a great success and is still talked about to this day
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 05:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

my favorite angle over the course of the years has to do with Dre's favorite, the Macho Man.....

Savage vs George the Animal Steele, when Savage was a mega heel and working his way to the top of the WWF.....George would get huge crowd reaction by offering Miss Elizabeth flowers, by eating the turnbuckles.....all kinds of madness.....

and of course, Savage would run off with Liz, interfere with George's matches.....it was classic guy has women, ugly guy tries to win woman's heart only to get trounced stuff.....

if you saw it, back in the '80's, you know what I'm talking about.....if you didn't, you missed a good show.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote