ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who the Hell is this guy???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Mar 2004, 12:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default Who the Hell is this guy???

looking at this pic I see :

Silva on the right "wearing black"

Chono in the middle.

but who is this big freak on the left???

who is he??

is he a good wrestler??

why didn't Vince McMahon bring him to the WWE "since this guy looks bigger than Silva"??

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 01:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i have no clue, But by the looks of him, he's Either a great worker, or a Slow No-talent. either way, I Woulden't want to Piss him off.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 01:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I do believe that is Giant Singh

Height: 7'7"
Weight: 441lbs
Date of Birth: 8/27/72
Place of Birth: India
Debut: October 7th, 2000

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 01:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

More info...Title History:

None won.

Tournament History:

- Teisen Hall 6 Man Tag Team Tournament (2002): Masahiro Chono, Giant Silva & Giant Singh beat Yuji Nagata, Manabu Nakanishi & Rick Steiner (14:35) when Singh used a Giant bomb on Nakanishi.

Signature Moves:

- Chokeslam
- Giant bomb

Profile:

Born in India, Dalip Singh became a pro wrestler for All Pro Wrestling in the USA, making his first appearance in October, 2000, when teaming with Tony Jones against the West Side Playaz 2000. In August, 2001, he was brought into New Japan by Team 2000 leader, Masahiro Chono, along with another big man, Giant Silva. The two teamed for the first time at the Tokyo Dome in October, labelled "Club 7" by Chono, and they defeated Yutaka Yoshie, Kenzo Suzuki, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Wataru Inoue in a Handicap Match when Silva pinned Tanahashi AND Inoue at the same time. The two continued to roll through wrestlers, often winning Handicap Matches against young lions. Singh suffered his first loss in a tag match at the Tokyo Dome in January 2002, being cradled by Hiroyoshi Tenzan. He suffered another big tag defeat during March, being pinned by Manabu Nakanishi, and falling to a German suplex hold. His most critical loss came in August at Tokyo Nippon Budokan though, when, after a falling out, he was pinned by Silva in a singles match. An absolute monster of a man, Singh is a sight to behold, one of the tallest men in wrestling history.

Credit: Strong Style Spirit

http://puroresufan.com/roster/singh.php

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 01:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

It is Giant Singh Dev. And let me say wow. That is a large man. When you see pictures of him by himself, his size doesn't do him justice. In that picture he made Giant Silva look normal size and made Chono look like a drawf. The man is huge. Dev have you seen any of his match's and if so is he any good, or is he just big.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote