ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Biggest unexpected pinfalls

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2004, 02:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Biggest unexpected pinfalls

What do you think were some of them?

1993- 123 Kid beating Razor Ramon (on live TV)

1999- Rey Jr. beating Kevin Nash

2001- Chris Jericho defeating Rock and Austin to be undisputed champ
Old 02 Mar 2004, 10:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

when HBK beat HHH at summerslam.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2004, 01:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

That was kinda unexpected
Old 02 Mar 2004, 01:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

barry horowitz getting a pin on someone (hakushi)
Old 02 Mar 2004, 02:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

^ Horowitz beating Skip (Chris Candido), I still remember the call.

"Horowitz wins! Horowitz wins!"
Old 02 Mar 2004, 04:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I'd have to say when Angle beat Rock for the WWF title. I never saw that coming in a million years. It was at No Mercy 2000, I think, when Angle wasn't taken very seriously. He never seemed right as champion to me.
Old 02 Mar 2004, 06:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Found the HBK/HHH Summerslam finish to be very expected...At that time...there was question of whether it would truly be Michaels Last match...and you know HHH was going to let Michaels go over if it was his final match...
Old 02 Mar 2004, 06:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Coleman
^ Horowitz beating Skip (Chris Candido), I still remember the call.

"Horowitz wins! Horowitz wins!"

I thought he beat hakushi before he beat skip
Old 06 Mar 2004, 09:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

When Owen (RIP) Pinned Bret At Mania 'X....I Remember Thinkin', Holy Shit, Owen Did It, He Actually Did It At Wrestlemania

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Mar 2004, 09:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I coulda sworn horowitz first win came against one of the Body Donnas...

As for unexpected victories...

Kurt Angle last year against Big Show... mainly cause we all though he was going in for neck surgery and he end up wrestling through it.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2004, 11:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Another one for me would be HHH pinning Goldberg to win Elimination Chamber II. I would have bet everything I own on Goldberg winning that one. It was a surprise, but not the kinda surprise I like.
Old 07 Mar 2004, 02:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

I think Hurricane beating The Rock could count
Old 07 Mar 2004, 04:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't know..How about Warrior Pinning Hogan at WM XI?...I mean..at that time,it shocked so many fans...It was the Main eventof wrestlemania,the same stage where Hogan Beat Andre and Savage...but this time..Warrior won it...Many saw it as a passing of the torch...however,tht theory was squashed..when Hogan Beat Sgt.Slaughter for the title at WM XII..
Old 08 Mar 2004, 03:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

the most shocked I have ever been was Sting/Vader, circa 1991, and I'll be danged if I can remember the ppv.....it was a good match, the crowd was poppin', and out of nowhere Vader pinned Sting.....no kickout, nothing.....it was weird.....

recently......the Screwjob.....never saw it coming.....oh, wait....that wasn't a pin.....

HHH over Flair on Raw.....thought they were going to let Flair win, then retire.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2004, 05:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

honestly ..... steve austin beating jake roberts in king of the ring ..... i didnt see that coming at all ... although im glad it did

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote