ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

BREAKING NEWS: CM Punk and Teddy Hart involved in physical altercation before NWA-TNA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2004, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default BREAKING NEWS: CM Punk and Teddy Hart involved in physical altercation before NWA-TNA

*Credit to Bob Magee

Quote:
Mike Johnson reported on PWinsider.com this afternoon that there was a physical altercation this afternoon between Teddy Hart and CM Punk in Nashville, TN.

In Johnson's report, Hart and Punk were involved in a physical confrontation at a restaurant near the Tennessee State Fairgrounds (home of the venue where TNA PPVs are taped) where workers eat prior to the TNA PPVs.

Punk was leaving the restaurant as Hart and his entourage were coming in. When the two ran into each other, Hart asked Punk if he had a problem with him and to step outside if he did. Punk went outside the restaurant and slapped Hart across the face.

A short scuffle took place, broken up by Sabu, among others. Johnson was told that Sabu got in the middle of the situation and got both concerned to stop out of respect for his status as a veteran.

Johnson reported that Hart ended up with a fat lip and a bruise on his face, while Punk had a scraped elbow and a bruised forehead. TNA management threatened that if it happened again, people would lose their jobs.

Hart and Punk have legitimate heat stemming back to November 1 at the Ring of Honor Elizabeth, NJ event where Hart was thrown out of the ROH locker room for his already infamous post-match display. Further fuel was added to the fire after a subsequent public comment where Punk took Hart to task for his actions in Elizabeth and comments afterwards.

Hart then responded to Punk's comments in another radio appearance, claiming Punk was a drug user; a deliberate attempt to insult Punk, given Punk legitimately living a straightedge lifestyle.

This should certainly make tonight's backstage atmosphere interesting; as well as the March 13th pre-Wrestlemania Ring of Honor show, the first in Elizabeth, NJ since the previous incident...a show where both will be booked

Special Thanks to PWInsider.com

WOW is all I can. To those who didn't read my threed about Teddy Hart returning to ROH, I suggest you at least read the threed to see just how obnouxus Bret Harts nephew is. Its almost unreal sometimes. Unless this is another work. But CM Punk has gone on record as not liking Hart in the past. I find this more exciting then any other thing that has happend in TNA in months lol

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2004, 07:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Teddy Hart is an ass. I remember the stunt he pulled after his ROH match, I found it disrespectful and classless. I was glad when CM called him out on it.
Old 27 Feb 2004, 03:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

should of just let 'em go.....it's gonna come down to that anyway, I think.....Hart thinks because of his last name that he's somebody big in the business.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

What happened at ROH
Old 27 Feb 2004, 05:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

as I recall, correct me if I'm wrong fellas, he no sold a beat down and was punking everyone out by doing flips into the crowd, etc.....completely went against the way the match was booked.....laughed about it the entire time.....something like that.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2004, 05:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Shoulda beat 'em down after the show.
Old 27 Feb 2004, 06:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
What happened at ROH

Dade, if you go into that ROH threed in this forum on this page. Then you'll see a bunch of shit about what happend to Teddy Hart in there. I took parts out of an article and posted some news in there.

Old 27 Feb 2004, 07:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Hehe, his name is Anus . Seriously, don't the indies know this guy is scum, or are they hurting that much for talent?
Old 28 Feb 2004, 06:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

after reading thruogh the Report, and The ROH Thread made by Dre, i have to say it pisses me off To see one of wrestling most famous families Being represented by someone like teddy hart. First of all, the whole ROH incident, i don't see why in the hell he'd do that. i don't see why he feels he has the right to ruin someone else's moment by pulling off moves that were just stupid to do in the first place. And this whole incident is understandable. Punk has every right to Knock the holy hell out of ted, if it were me i'd do the same. if you're in the industry and you're not going to even attempt to take it seriously, then why be in it? i really hope for a lot of people's sake that His Career is shortened. its not a right thing to think for people, but it'd teach him a lesson.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2004, 12:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

Well, Annis is trying to label himself a loose cannoon like Brian Pillman. However its not like he started off wanting it to go down like that. The thing is he is very cocky but he isn't anything special. Its all in a name, but when I look at Teddy Hart wrestle I see really nothing beyong a spot monkey who does what Brain XL and Amazing Red do, only difference is he is Bret Harts nephew and is a dick about it......

Old 01 Mar 2004, 07:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

LOL, thats great! man that teddy guy is a jackass!
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2004, 02:37 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Well, Annis is trying to label himself a loose cannoon like Brian Pillman. However its not like he started off wanting it to go down like that. The thing is he is very cocky but he isn't anything special. Its all in a name, but when I look at Teddy Hart wrestle I see really nothing beyong a spot monkey who does what Brain XL and Amazing Red do, only difference is he is Bret Harts nephew and is a dick about it......
That pisses me off so much. Pillman's Loose Cannon gimmick Worked because It Was original, and Pillman Made it look good, Teddy's Just trying to steal the spotlight by using Maneuvers gimmicks and items used by people who Have Earned the right to be called Ledgends. And that's Just God Damned wrong!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote