ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If There Was One Thing....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2004, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default If There Was One Thing....

You Could Allow To Occur In The Sport Of Professional Wrestling...Or One Thing You Could Stop From Happening, what Would It Be?

Would You Allow Competition To Arise For The WWE, Would You Try And Stop A Bret Hart Return In The WWE, Would You Try And Help Puro Gain North American Marketability....

If There Was One Thing, Choose And Elaborate...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2004, 03:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Well, i had to think about this for a while, and I can safely say that none of the above would fulfill my wish. I would wish only for the WWE to make better use of its rich history, as well as the history its obtained from WCW, ECW, AWA, Stampede, etc. and release a 24-hour wrestling channel. I know with the current situation with Viacom and the money it would cost and whatnot, that this dream probably won't come to frutition for a long, long time, if ever. And I know the UK already currently has a "wrestling channel", but shitty indies and fkn Japanese puro bullshit really don't excite me very much. All the wrestling I crave to see is owned by WWE, and therefore I wish they would find a way so myself and fans like myself could re-experience that awesome wrestling past that we all grew up with, and let us re-live it 24/7, 365.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2004, 12:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

If there was one thing I would have allowed to occur in Pro wrestling, it would have been a cross promotional PPV between the real WCW and the WWF.....circa 1998.....

Austin/Goldberg
Sting/HBK
Flair/Bret Hart

triple main event......

that is all.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2004, 03:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

ok, we have got a "Wrestling History Channel" and Dream matchs from 1998.

on to business at hand :

what to stop????

1-How about that thing that happened in 1997 that everyone is STILL talking about "who's fault is it?" or as everyone likes to call it : the 1997 Screw Job.

what if Vince never "Screwed" Bret?

what would have happened?

what that change a lot of things that we see today???

2-another thing would be stoping The Rock from ever doing Movies. think about it, what would have happened if The Rock never went to Hollywood?

would that change what he is today?

how would that turn out if The Rock never went to Hollywood?

in the end, a "Wrestling Channel" that shows WCW/NWA, ECW, AWA, SMW and Classic WWF stuff (matchs - shows - PPVs) would be Good for the fans but Bad for Vince's Pocket. how would he sell those DVDs if he gave away all those classic matchs for free on TV??

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 25 Feb 2004 at 03:56 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2004, 10:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

If there was one thing I would do is go back in time and take control of AWA my damn self. Vern Gagne was an idoit when it came down to it. I would have kept the talent that I had in the AWA and not have been so cocky when it came to paying my athletes. Lets see with Hogan, Savage, Rude, Martel, Hennig, Bockwinkle and Hanson for starters I would be able to dominate the sceane. I wouldn't think that I could make it without such great talent. And if I would have done that then there wouldn't be a WWE forum right now, now would there lol. But serious I often wonder what would have happend if the AWA wouldn't have let their talent pool deminished to the level that they did. I think that wrestling today would be completly different, and I wonder how so. But we'll never know and there is no point dwelling on the past. So I would most likly want the indy sceane to blow up, its always good for local shit if nothing more

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote