ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Indy Result Threed 2/22/04..............

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2004, 12:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Indy Result Threed 2/22/04..............

*Credit- Russ Stevens

Next Generation Wrestling 2/21 Peoria, Illinois results

Next Generation Wrestling returned to the Peoria Athletic Club in Peoria, Illinois last Saturday night. Here are the results:

Ryan Phoenix and MC Trip C defeated Russ Stevens and Bryon Michaels.

The Great Puma won by DQ against Kody Kash for using his illegal finishing move.

Jason Caemera pinned Sinnister.

Apocolypse pinned Ray The Wrestler.

Scott Keyes pinned Denver Todd Stickrod.

New Religion versus Shane Griffin and Big Pappa was ruled a no contest.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2004, 12:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Legends show in Spartanburg, SC draws crowd of 1,350...featuring Rock 'N Roll Express

*Credit to Michael Carpenter

George South's EWA/Exodus Wrestling Alliance presented, in cooperation with the Miss South Carolina organization, "Night of the Legends: A Night of Beauty and Beasts" last night in Spartanburg, SC at the Memorial Auditorium before an estimated crowd of 1,350 paid.

Match results were as follows:

Jason Jones defeated Baddstreet Jason King

Jay Eagle defeated Sonny Landell

Bambi defeated Peggy Lee Leather

Jimmy Valiant defeated Assassin (Bruiser Graham)

Barbarian won a battle royal

Ricky Morton/Robert Gibson defeated George South, Sr. and Masked Superstar (Bill Eadie) with former NWA referee Tommy Young

Special awards were presented to Jimmy Valiant, George South, Barbarian, Rock & Roll Express, Masked Superstar, Ric Flair(David accepted for behalf of his father), Johnny Weaver, Don and Rocky Kernodle with many more legends on hand for this event.

Old 23 Feb 2004, 12:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre

Default LUCHA: Galavision Lucha Libre Report - February 21

*Creidt to Victor Martinez

Galavision Lucha Libre Report for the show that aired on Feb. 21, 2004.
By Victor Martinez

EMLL and AAA both came in at 1 hour each. And at 2 p.m. this time.

EMLL:

Ultimo Guerrero and Rey Bucanero meet in the locker room and Ultimo tells him, that tonight they face Virus, and El Sagrado and they are good. Rey tells him not to worry, for they are Los Guerreros Del Infierno and they are the best.

Emilio Charles Jr., Rey Bucanero, & Ultimo Guerrero vs Blue Panther, Virus, & El Sagrado.

3rd Fall: Joined in progress. Ultimo charges Virus, but he moves and Ultimo flies over the ropes directly into the camaraman. Sagrado topes Emilio. Blue Panther does an Oklahoma roll on Rey and pins him. And Ultimo low blows Virus, getting his team DQ'd. Tecinos win.

Averno, Mephisto, & Satanico vs Zumbido, Super Crazy, & Alan Stone.

1 Fall: This was part of the elimination series to determine new National Trios Champs. Los Infernales attack right off the bat not giving their foes a chance. They do the 3 on 1 beat down on each one. Mephisto drop kicked Super Crazy right off the apron. Zumbido did a huricanrana pin on Mephisto but he kicked out. Zumbido tried a springboard press, but Mephisto met him with a drop kick. Super Crazy did a moonsault from the top rope to the floor on Mephisto. Zumbido did a plancha. They gang up on Stone, and try to give him a frontward power bomb, but Stone turned it into a huricanrana and pinned Satanico. Zumbido's team wins and celebrates. There's a shoving match after as Averno and Mephisto blame Satanico for getting pinned.

Stellar Moments: Ramstein and Sangre Azteca putting on a joint combination power bomb drop kick move on Neutron; Violencia missing his tope and hitting the floor hard; Virus submitting Rocky Romero to a La Campana.

Pierroth is complaining about his unworthy Mexican partners of late. He said they took Gigante Silva away from him. Now he is saddled with Perro Aquayo Jr. and Tarzan Boy. But he says that that won't stop him from unmasking Universo 2000.

Atantis, Mr. Niebla, & Brazo De Oro vs Pierroth, Tarzan Boy, & Perro Aquayo Jr.

1st Fall: The Rudos attack thier foes as they make their entrance ambushing them. Only lasted about a minute. Pierroth submits Oro to a one legged Boston crab. Tarzan Boy does a top rope leg drop and pins Niebla to take this fall. Perro does his top rope stomach stomp on Atlantis but the fall is over.

2nd Fall: The Tecnicos make a comeback. Niebla hits La Nazi. Pierroth's own belt is used against him again, as Niebla whips and chokes him. Perro and Atantis fight their way all the way to the stage and back. Perro accidently kicked Tarzan Boy. Atantis submits Perro to his torture rack back breaker. And Oro submits Tarzan to a sharpshooter. .

3rd Fall: Atlantis throws Perro 3 rows deep into the ringside seats. Pierroth power bombs Oro and pins him. Tarzan did a nice somersault tope on Niebla. Perro gave Atlantis his top rope stomach stomp and Pierroth pinned him for the win. After Perro challenged Atlantis to a mask vs hair match.
And that wrapped up CMLL.

AAA:

Chessman and Cibernetico say LLL is superior to AAA in any way.

Pablo Cheng: A gay wrestler discusses the upcoming mixed atomicos tag match with photograper Pancho Cachondo. They talk about whether Cibernetico is gay. Mascarita Sarada is watching from a landing just above them, when Pablo says something nasty about midgets. Sagrada jumps down and calls Pablo something that is bleeped out. And spanked him.

Heavy Metal, Pimpinella Escarlotta, Mascarita Sagrada & Faby Apache vs El Texano, Sexy Francis, Mini Abismo Negro, & Tiffany.

1 Fall: Mini Abismo gave Mini Sagrada a belly to belly suplex. Anyone could wrestle anyone in this match. Tiffany and Mini Sagrada wrestle briefly. She stomping him until he tags in Faby. Mini Abismo wrestles Faby briefly, they are the same size. Sexy Francis and Faby wrestle briefly. Until she tags in Pimpy. Pimpy gave Texano a missile drop kick and kissed ref Tirantes Jr. Heavy Metal and Texano get a chance to wrestle. The rudos use Texano's bullrope to whip all 4 tecnicos. Texano gave Faby a power bomb. She did a 'Rana on him. Heavy monkey flipped Texano right out of the ring. Mini Sagrada tried a tope but was caught. Everyone did a tope at this point. Texano bumped one of the refs out of ring and low blowed Heavy and pinned him for the win. Texano said something but in English and badly.

Antonio Pena: He said he had a surprise for Cibernetico from America.

Chessman and Tiffany: They said they are the best, they are young and they are the champions. Chessman said Cinthia Moreno had a body like a monkey.

Cibernetico: He said Pena is very afraid of him and he is the surprise for anyone who Pena brings over.

Pancho Cachondo: A photographer talks about the possibility of doing a calendar of the AAA girls.

They showed a clip of a parade where all the AAA wrestles went by on a large float shaped like a ring.

Electrified Cage Match:
Cibernetico vs La Parka Jr.

1 Fall: Both are wearing thick gloves. Cibernetico uses a chair on La Parka, chairs were already inside. La Parka shoves Cibernetico into the cage for a shock. La Parka tries to climb out but winds up shocking himself. La Parka uses the chair. But at this point Charly Manson and Mr. Aquila show up. The cage having it's juice cut, they climb in and do the 3 on 1 beat down on La Parka. A workman shows up to re-electrify the cage. The promoter shows issuing threats. Cibernetico at point climbs out of the cage and wins the match. But All 3 rudos beat up the promoter, giving him a nasty chair shot to the head. Pena shows up backed up by Zorro and Electroshock. But Cibernetico and Pena still get into it. When Pena gets up he's bleeding slightly. Latin Lover and Chessman show up at some point also. Pean used the battery cable to shock Chessman. Thus Vince, uh, I mean Pena wins a match he wasn't even in. La Parka is helped out. He tries to dance, but falls down, couldn't. Cibernetico comes back to attack La Parka again, but Pena chases him away with a chair.
And that wraps it up for week.

Old 23 Feb 2004, 12:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre

Default 3PW 2/21 ECW Arena results

*Credit to Bob Magee

3PW returned to the ECW Arena last night for its Second Anniversary show before a late-arriving crowd of around 400.

Derek Wylde defeated Rob Eckos in 6:47 with a reverse powerbomb.

Joey Matthews came out and cut a promo to set up the night's main event (switched around after Roadkill missed the show with the flu and his scheduled match with Sabu) about how "he is the most underrated and underutilized talent not under contract in North America today" (well, he IS working for Ohio Valley Wrestling...but is technically not under a developmental contract). He promised to beat Jerry Lynn and earn a shot at 3PW Champion Raven. Raven, as 3PW "commissioner", said he'd make the Matthews-Lynn match a three way adding Sabu.

The program for Matthews has been set up beautifully as the promotion has had him put over in consecutive months by Low Ki and AJ Styles...and as you'll see at the end...is continuing the process.

Slyk Wagner Brown (with April Hunter) defeated "Shooter" Mike Kruel with a Razor's Edge into a facefirst powerbomb.

In the match of the night, NWA Florida brought in a match for its vacant X Division title as Roderick Strong (with Ron Niemi) defeated Mikey Batts to win the vacant NWA Florida X-Division Title in 8 minutes. These two went full bore for 8 minutes and won over the crowd with their match.

Striker did another of his hilarious 80's gimmick impressions, coming out to Pomp and Circumstance as "Macho Man" Striker, doing a killer hilarious impression of Randy Savage, cutting a promo in classic Savage style (including stopping to say "Click here to buy my CD" ala the ad on 1wrestling.com)...and saying "Dig it" after every sentence, as well as throwing out Slim Jims to the crowd

Ruckus and Damian Adams ended in a double countout after ten minutes of action. The finish was a spot with two tables set up at ringside, both fighting on top of the turnbuckle, then falling backwards to the floor, each crashing through a table and were counted out.

Rockin' Rebel and Jack Victory defeated The Blue Meanie and CJ O'Doyle. The finish saw O'Doyle miss a clothesline and hit Meanie, followed by Jack Victory pinning Meaniem while Rebel knocked O'Doyle out of the ring.

"Macho Man" Striker (with Miss Talia) defeated Monsta Mack with a top rope elbow. This was hilarious with Striker beign dead on with every conceivable classic Savage spot. Along with a decent match...Striker had people laughing so hard their sides hurt with these Savage spots.

3PW Champion Raven defeated Pitbull Gary Wolfe in a dog collar chain match to retain his title. This wound up your basic ECW all-Arena brawl. The finish saw Jack Victory spear Wolfe through a table that was set up in a corner (to crowd chants of "Gore, Gore, Gore"), with Raven then getting the pinfall.

In an excellent match, Joey Matthews defeated Sabu and Jerry Lynn in a three way match in 16:11. As I said before, Matthews has gotten a well-done three month long push ...which took its next step with Matthews taking Lynn's cradle piledriver and Sabu's Triple Jump Moonsault and kicking out. The match was overall as good as you'd expect with all three men bringing their "A game" last night.

The finish saw Sabu legdrop Lynn face first through a table, immediately followed by Matthews doing a "smashmouth" chair throw at Sabu's head, then covering Lynn for the win. Post-match, Raven came to the ring and said he wanted to shake Matthews hand, but predictably DDT'd him instead.

3PW returns on March 20 with Raven-Joey Matthews the only match announced.

Old 23 Feb 2004, 12:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Default Xtreme Championship Wrestling 2/20 Denton, TX results

*Credit to Rob Moore

XTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (XCW)
XCW ARENA, DENTON, TEXAS
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2004

Show starts with XCW Heavyweight Champion GABE ROACH demanding a warmup before he grants former champion JOHN ALLEN a rematch. Roach attacks a security guard for this "warm up".

GABE ROACH beat JACK THE SECURITY GUY

MIKE THUNDER pinned TAD MURPHY

GEMINI beat BRETT BARNES by disqualification when TAD MURPHY interfered. Murphy, an accomplished shootfighter, and Gemini, a talent martial artist, will now meet in a match next week.

HARDCORE KINGPIN SCOTT PHOENIX came to the ring. Phoenix now holds both the XCW Ironman title and XCW Television title and decided that he was going to defend the Ironman title on this occasion. The Ironman champion can name whatever stipulations he wants for title defenses. He announced two stips ... the first of which was an open contract. Out came newcomer DEACON RIOT. Riot said his peace, only for Phoenix to come back and state that he never got to say the second stipulation ... that tonight's match was a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

SCOTT PHOENIX pinned DEACON RIOT in a Falls Count Anywhere match to retain the XCW Ironman Title.

TEAM EXTREME (KIT CARSON & KHRIS GERMANY) beat BULLMAN DOWNS (w/LADY DRAVEN) & ALDO NOVA to retain the XCW Tag Team Titles. Downs picked Nova to prove that "anybody" could team with him to win after Downs lost his partner, BULL, last week to a Loser Leaves stip. Nova did not live up to Bullman's expecations.

JOHN ALLEN beat XCW Heavyweight Champion GABE ROACH (w/STEPHANIE KELLEY) by disqualification when BULLMAN DOWNS interfered. Allen's partner, MIKE THUNDER, came to help, only to get more of the same treatment.

The next XCW show is this Friday, February 27, 2004 at the XCW Arena in Denton, Texas.

Old 23 Feb 2004, 12:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dre

Default Independent Wrestling Federation 2/21 W. Paterson, NJ results

*Credit to Bob Magee

Independent Wrestling Federation 2/21 W. Paterson, NJ results

1. IWF American Champion Brandon Young defeated Shawn Donavan and Vik Voorhees in a Triple Threat Elimination Match to retain the title. (Donavan eliminated Voorhees, then Young pinned Donavan).

2. BoneCrusher Fred Sampson defeated Arch Kincaid (from Chaotic Wrestling).

3. Kevin Knight defeated Sean Royal.

4. IWF Heavyweight Champion Roman defeated Travis Blake to retain the title.

5. Shane O'Brien defeated Aaron Stride (with Shayla).

6. IWF Junior Heavyweight Champion Dangerous Dan McGuire defeated Chris Sandel in a non-title match.

7. IWF Tag Team Champions Biggie Biggs & Eloy Fiesta defeated Tony Torres & Chris Steeler to retain the titles

Old 23 Feb 2004, 12:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Default Extreme Wrestling Federation 2/21 Marion, IN results

*Credit to Damon Moorman

EWF 2/21 Marion, IN results

Jeff King beat Josh Ambercrombie

Big Cheez beat Chad Collyer

Mickey Dahmer beat Wildman Rogers

New Jack Hustlas beat Liberty Kid and Hypnosis

Extreme Title:
Bob beat Osyris (Champion) by DQ

EWF Title:
Koko B. Ware beat Anarchy (Champion) by DQ

Coming March 13th at the EWF Arena (3400 S Adams) in Marion, IN - Shark Boy vs. Chad Collyer!

Old 23 Feb 2004, 12:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dre

Default Steel Rage Pro Wrestling 2/20 Sapulpa, OK results

*Credit to Patrick Foster

Steel Rage Pro Wrestling 2/20 Sapulpa, OK results

Steel Rage Pro Wrestling returned to action at the Sapulpa Boy's and Girls Club in Sapulpa, OK on February 20th. Here are the results:

SRPW Lightheavyweight Champion X-Cal def The Canadian Luchadore

Dexter Hardaway defeated Cade Sydal via DQ after interference by Luc Lapointe

Dirty Harry Sanchez defeated The Disco King Trey Christian

The Prophet defeated Luc Lapointe to become the Boys and Girls Club Champion

SRPW Heavyweight Champion Brandon Groom defeated Shane Morbid

Old 25 Feb 2004, 09:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

* Credit to Eric Walker

(Review courtesy Joseph Velez Jr. All statements and representations contained herein are Mr. Velez's.)

J.C.W Presents
REBIRTH
Sunday February 22, 2004
Garfield, NJ.
Boys & Girls Club
Bell Time 3:47
Crowd: Sold out Arena (I got there at 3:15 and all they had was standing room only)

Their were about 550 fans
K Brawlik w/ Prince Nana & Fred Samson vs. Scotty Charisma K Brawlik beat Scotty Charisma

Wild Cards & Jigsaw vs. F.I.S.T. & Mike Quakenbush
Icarus, Gran Akuma & Mike Quakenbush beat Eddie Kingston, Jack Marciano & Jigsaw by a Falcon Arrow.

Mo Sexy vs. Red Hot Ross w/ Dana
Red Hot Ross beat Mo Sexy after Dana distracted the Ref; Red Hot rolled Mo Sexy for the victory.

Dave Greco vs. Damian Adams
Damian Adams beat Greco after Kevin Mathews nailed Dave Greco with the "SSCW TV title". Adams then wrapped the Sharpshooter for the victory. After the match
Kevin Mathews down graded Carmine Sabia of SSCW

Ryan Wing vs. Tiger Mulligan
Wing beat Mulligan after Mulligan missed a top rope leg drop. Wing Applied his finisher and won the match.

April Hunter vs. Kara Slice
April Hunter beat Miss Kara to remain JCW Champion

INTERMISSION

Slyk Wagner Brown vs. Johnny Thunder
Slyk pinned Johnny Thunder after K-Brawlik, Fred Sampson and Nana attacked Thunder to remain JCW champion.

Shawn Sheridan vs. Damian Dragon w/ Foxxy
This match went into a no contest, after Jason came out from underneath the ring and Big Sky nailed a Piledriver on Sheridan. Greco runs down for the save Then attacks Shawn Sheridan.

Matt Striker & Ace Darling vs. Inferno & Wenzel
Matt Striker and Ace Darling beat The Hybrid to become new JCW Tag Team Champions. After the match Ricky O congratulates Inferno on his way up to Ohio Valley Wrestling.

20 Man Battle Royal for the vacant TV Title Wrestlers involved, Sumpre lee Great, J. Busta, Mo Sexy, Wenzel, Inferno, Tiger Mulligan, J. Kronic, Alere Little Feather, Prince Nana, Danny Damento, Red Hot Ross, Big Sky, Pinky
Sanchez, Kevin Mathews, Equalizer and the Brothers
Wenzel won the battle royal eliminating Inferno.

MAIN EVENT Kamala & Prince Nana vs. Bam Bam Bigelow & Chris Candido Chris Candido rolled up Prince Nana and won in a quick main event.

Old 25 Feb 2004, 09:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

Default In Funk's Corner Results from !BANG! TV Taping

*Credit to Dory Funk

Kid Destiny wins over Forsaken with the Destiny Driver.

Yako and The Main Avante lose to Big John and Simba. Bib John wins it with a Reverse Rock Bottom.

Tank Dog wins over Kid Destiny with the "Dog Tank Slam."

In the Indian Strap Match Adam Windsor defeats Li'l Wahoo McDaniel with a piledriver on a steel chair followed by dragging him to the four corners.

The Rock 'N Roll Express win over Giant Magnum and Mr. Show Time. Ricky Morton gets the pin on Show Time.

Dory Funk Jr. reverses a "Pat O'Connor" Roll Up on Osamu Nishimura for the win.

NWA Florida's Kevin Rhoades wins over Rouge and Manager Valvone with a 360 sidewalk slam better known as a Texas Twister.

Professional Wrestling will return to the Dory Funk Arena on Sunday March 21 at 7:00pm as The Funking Conservatory will present "Battle, Honor and Glory."

Battle - Steve Corino a student of Dory Funk's Funking Dojo who battled his way into the wrestling business.

Honor - The show will be in honor of fallen K 9 Officer Brian Litz killed in service to his community in Ocala, Florida.

Glory - We all have the glory of living in America.

Proceeds from the show will go to the family of Brian Litz.

Old 25 Feb 2004, 09:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

Default New Midwest Wrestling 2/23 Springfield, IL results

*Credit to Devon Cutting

New Midwest Wrestling's Monday Warfare
Club 217 - Springfield, IL
02/23/2004

Billy Morgan beat Hardcore KC with a Sliced Bread #2.

Cult of RON beat Drive Thru. During the match, Red was dropped straight down on his head with a double team DVD.

NWQ beat Kev G with a pedigree and gave his match a 20*'s rating.

LPC beat The Freshman with a KICK WHAM STUNNER.

Eric Logan beat Mr. Elite with a DDT.

Toga Steve vs. Don Jackson ended in a double countout draw. After the match, Rip Mystic snuck out and blasted Madman with a chair.

Sage Ramsey beat Doug Fraze with a Final Fall.

Scotty Cash beat Tom Arson in a non-title match.

Old 25 Feb 2004, 09:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre

Default IWA 2/21 Saratoga, NC results

*Daisy Mae:

Quote:
Here are your results for February 21, 2004 show at the Danger Zone in Saratoga, NC. Special thanks to the 100+ fans that appeared an the wild array of weapons that they brought.

Before getting started, I want to mention that The Saratoga Stud stood in as our guest ring announcer due to an injured arm that kept him (supposedly) away from the action. He had the crowd on their feet (literally) from the beginning of the show. What does March 6th hold in store for the fans?

And now...here is a quick look at your final results:

Kamakazi Kid d. Senor Sabado Noche
Jive Nyce & Man Mountain Cardiac d. Horrorshow & Chach
Ms. TNT d. Eva Destruction w/ Neil Sharkey
Justin Sane d. Pitbull Steve Locke
Jynxx and Sergeant Small (DOUBLE DQ W/INTERFERENCE)
Tito Cross d. Jamaica Joe
Viper d. LA Tank w/ Neil Sharkey

There were quite a few interesting moments during the show that I must point out. Horrorshow appeared at the DangerZone again and captivated the audience. This young man can truly wrestle and showed everyone that again with a great match. The fans were mesmerized again with the use of the "Green Poison Mist" as Horrorshow sprayed Man Mountain Cardiac in the face. Unfortunately Jive Nyce and Cardiac were able to swindle the victory.

Ms. TNT was in for the fight of her life taking on the one known as Eva Destruction. Not only did she have an opponent with such great technique and wrestling skills, Ms. TNT had to deal with the little weasel, Neil Sharkey, on the outside of the ring. Although Mr. Sharkey tried every trick in the book and even enlisted the help of friend, and ring announcer for the evening, The Saratoga Stud, Ms. TNT was still able to hold onto her title. I am sure that Ms. TNT will remember the match for years to come as will the fans, if for
nothing more than the "SMACK" that was heard all over Saratoga. Ms. TNT's handprint will probably remain on Mr. Sharkey's face for a long, long time.

Damage Inc. wrestled in singles matches putting Justin Sane against Pitbull Steve Locke and Jynxx against Sergeant Small. The two matches had the fans on their feet and screaming loudly. Both matches were intense and extreme. With a win over Pitbull due to outside interference by Jynxx, Justin Sane did not accompany his partner to ring for his match up with Sergeant Small. However, this did not keep Justin Sane from interferring. He came out in the middle of the match and tried to attack the Sarge. The Sarge was able to keep Justin back with a few blows to the head but the two on one was a bit more than the Sarge bargained for. Pitbull Steve Locke stormed out from the back to assist the Sarge and the referee called a double dq. The four men were going at one another with extreme intensity. When finally separated Jynxx grabbed the mic and challenged Pitbull and the Sarge to a match on March 6.

And finally the match that everyone came prepared for. With a house full of eager fans holding up weapons, Viper and LA Tank got our "Fans Choose The Weapons" match underway. Our guest ring announcer, the Saratoga Stud filled the fans in on the rules and let them know that every two minutes he would say "time for another weapon". The fans would hold their weapons high in the air in hopes that the wrestlers would choose theirs. There were baseball bats and baking sheets. I saw a sledge hammer, toilet seats, and many other objects. I think I would have to say and I am sure the fans will agree, that my favorite weapon of the night would have had to been the "loaded diaper". Viper grabbed a trash can and started pulling things out until he obviously found the ultimate weapon. Neil Sharkey had obviously interfered with the match one to many times for Viper's taste. Viper grabbed Mr. Sharkey and rubbed his face into what appeared to be a diaper that full of you know what.

All in all the show was again a great success. Thanks to all the fans for joining us at the Danger Zone. We hope to see you all again on March 6, for more wrestling excitement and surprises from our IWA Superstars! Will we see a Damage Inc. in a tag match against the Sarge and Pitbull? Will we have the Stud's voice on the mic again as ring announcer? Will we have another "Fans Choose the Weapon" match? There is only one way to find out. Hope to see you there!!!!!

Have a nice day!
Daisy

Old 25 Feb 2004, 09:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

Default Eastern Wrestling Alliance Southbridge, MA results

*Credit to Damian Houston

Eastern Wrestling Alliance returned last Saturday to the Knights of Columbus Hall in Southbridge, MA before a crowd of 127.

Adam Booker pinned Roderick Strong

Nikkie Roxx beat Sumie Sakai

Brian Roselli defeated Jim Nastic in a "Loser Leaves Southbridge" match

Dr. Heresy and Andre Lyonz (Clinically Inclined) beat EWA Tag Team Champions Johnny Heartbreaker and Antonio Thomas va DQ

Mikey Batts pinned EWA New England Champion Chi Chi Cruz (with Pristine Kristine) in a non-title match

Brian Black and the mighty Mini beat Kid Krazy and Eddie Edwards

Vince Vicallo defeated Maverick Wild in a No-DQ match

Cueball pinned Antonio Thomas to win the EWA Heavyweight Title