ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Best Wrestlemania

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Feb 2004, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default Best Wrestlemania

which was the best wrestlemania in your mind....I think wrestlemania 17 was by far the best.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2004, 02:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Mine would be WMXII. Taker and Diesel and Bret and HBK.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2004, 04:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

The 1st WM that I have ever been to, WM15 in Philadelphia, PA, Austin vs. Rock for the title, after Austin won he celebrated for like 2 hours, it was awesome
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2004, 05:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

The best of the best is defenintly WM X-7!! One of the last of the recent magical times in the WWF/E as of now.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2004, 12:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Fuck me...I belive this is History=General forum...which is where it is going..
Old 08 Feb 2004, 12:18 AM   #6 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

i think wm 17 was great triple threat hardcore match was great
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2004, 01:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Wrestlemania IV: 2 tapes over 4 hours long, the battle royal that turned bret hart face with the bad news brown battle royal incident, vacant world title tournament and strike force vs demolition.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2004, 09:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Wrestlemania 3...93,000 people...And there was solid ring action....I think that one is the best...Hogan vs. Andre was horrible from a wrestling Standpoint..but it really didn't matter..
Old 08 Feb 2004, 09:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

^Don't forget the Savage vs. Steamboat match for the IC title, a true 5-Star classic match there.

Old 08 Feb 2004, 09:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Oh trust me,I didn't forget that...They upstaged Hogan and Andre...Made their match look like pure shit compared to what they did..
Old 08 Feb 2004, 09:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

^Yep, if I was in that audience(and older than just a year old) I would've just left the arena after the IC match since if I did see it at as 1 year old. little puke even I could tell the match would be shitty and I could be sure that any baby in the crowd could as well.

Old 10 Feb 2004, 03:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
Wrestlemania IV: 2 tapes over 4 hours long, the battle royal that turned bret hart face with the bad news brown battle royal incident, vacant world title tournament and strike force vs demolition.
i totally agree ...... that was an awesome show ... and the savage/dibease match was probably the most underrated mania main event ever

my second choice would be X-7 ...... TLC 2 (technically TLC3) was awesome, especially edges spear off a ladder to jeff hardy holding on to the belts

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote