ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Amazing Reds return

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Feb 2004, 01:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Amazing Reds return

Credit the insider

The Amazing Red is apparently scheduled to the ring this March as his masked persona, Fuego Guerrera, was announced as competing on Major League Wrestling's 3/13 event on this week's edition of MLW Underground TV. The promotion showed video footage of Red (as Fuego) wrestling Ikuto Hidaka and promoted his return.

Red and his cousins Jose and Joel Maximo are also in the process of opening a wrestling school in their native Brooklyn, New York.

I'm glad that he'll be returning to action soon, though most sources say he won't be returning to TNA as he's not happy with their product at the moment and plans on spending most of his time training wrestlers in the school and him and the maximos will be opening up.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Feb 2004, 10:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm also glad to hear about his return..His Training School should be top-notch...
Old 07 Feb 2004, 11:01 PM   #3 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

i love red and i cant wait to see him back in the ring
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote