ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which indy fed that never had a tv deal, would you have like to have seen?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jan 2004, 12:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Which indy fed that never had a tv deal, would you have like to have seen?

Ok, i'm not talking about current companies here. I"m talking throughout history, which indy fed caught your attention via magazine, tape or whatever would you have loved to have seen with a t.v. deal?

Way to many for me to list, but my choice would've been SMW. Hell with the bodies, express, jim cornette, birth of the gangstas and d'lo brown, and the kevin sullivan clan with brian lee, nightstalker aka bryan clark of kronic, I mean this indy fed was filled with talent and awesome angles.

So there's one choice and i'll add more later as this thread fills up.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 03:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The only one I really seen much of was xpw, so I guess I'd have to pick that. Still, I wish I could watch some OVW on tv instead of the constant recaps all week. Also, I'd like to see some of the lucha and japan stuff somewhere on cable. Maybe I can find them on an international station or something, but I think that'd be cool.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 03:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

If you want lucha, you can catch AAA, LLL, and CMLL on galavision and univision.
Old 06 Jan 2004, 04:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

I have seen alot of NWA-TNA here, thats the only indy fed that we get to watch in Saudi Arabia.

P.S. its also a few months late, because we will get to see the 1st Ultimate X Match in a week or two.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 04:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

You're from there? Wow, and just to let you know, you will NOT be disappointed in that match.
Old 07 Jan 2004, 02:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

yeah I am from Saudi Arabia, and we only get WWE and NWA-TNA here, we used to have WCW "from 1993 to 2001".

and I am looking forward to the Ultimate X Match, I have read some great reviews of the match, I also read that NWA-TNA are going to have an Ultimate X 2 Match this week in the US. "MICHAEL SHANE VS. LOW KI VS. CHRIS SABIN VS. THE FALLEN ANGEL"

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2004, 02:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkGothicPrince~
Ok, i'm not talking about current companies here. I"m talking throughout history, which indy fed caught your attention via magazine, tape or whatever would you have loved to have seen with a t.v. deal?

Way to many for me to list, but my choice would've been SMW. Hell with the bodies, express, jim cornette, birth of the gangstas and d'lo brown, and the kevin sullivan clan with brian lee, nightstalker aka bryan clark of kronic, I mean this indy fed was filled with talent and awesome angles.

So there's one choice and i'll add more later as this thread fills up.
Ahhhh, Get out of my head....SMW was what I was gonna pick for the exact same reasons and the exact same men. Addinf the Dirty White Boy Tony Anthony, Jake Roberts, Chris Candido and Brian Lee w/ Tammy Sytch.....This was the one I followed the closest back in the day.

I wish that I could see AJPW and NJPW now

Last edited by Dre; 07 Jan 2004 at 03:07 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2004, 01:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Another one of my personal favorites was PNW. I mean you had steve doll and rex king, the bruise brothers, al madril, tom zenk, larry and rip oliver, roddy piper, scotty the body aka raven, and it was an awesome company. I really thought Don Owens, had what it would take to get a national televison deal with that company.