ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

New Japan star invades All Japan + results *u.s. stars to*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2004, 08:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default New Japan star invades All Japan + results *u.s. stars to*

credit purofan

Hiroyoshi Tenzan invades All Japan! That is the story of the day in Japan, as the New Japan star (with a hairstyle similar to his old one back) made a surprise intrusion on today's All Japan "lottery" show! Tenzan appeared following Keiji Muto & Arashi's V5 defense of the AJPW World Tag Team Title, and got into a big argument with Muto, heating up tomorrow's Team 2000 vs. Team W-1 clash at the Tokyo Dome. Tenzan declared war on Muto, and said he would crush the "face of All Japan" by the end of tomorrow.

Tenzan was booed heavily by the diehard Korakuen fans, appearing as a full heel for the first time in a while. Meanwhile, Genichiro Tenryu made a shocking return to All Japan, one day before his own big match at the Tokyo Dome, against Nakanishi. Tenryu teamed with Hideki Hosaka against Tomoaki Honma & Kazushi Miyamoto, and got DQ'd for hitting Honma with a beer bottle.

The match was restarted, and Tenryu quickly submitted Miyamoto with Kawada's Stretch Plum. Backstage, Tenryu said that All Japan has changed since he left, and his interest in a Triple Crown match with Kawada is very high. Kawada has no opponent for his 3-Crown match in Osaka on 1/18, so Tenryu has to be the leading candidate now, despite refusing said match recently.

AJPW, 1/3/04
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
2,000 Fans - Super No Vacancy

1. Kengo Mashimo beat Shiori Asahi (8:39) with the Mudo.

2. Gran Hamada & Taichi Ishikari beat Kesen Numa-jiro & Yasu Urano (11:50) when Hamada used the Hama-Chan Cutter on Urano.

3. TAKA Michinoku , Jamal, D-Lo Brown & Buchanan aka Bull Buchanan beat Masanobu Fuchi, Shigeo Okumura, Mitsu Hirai Jr. & Masayuki Kono (12:39) when Buchanan used a scissors kick on Kono.

4. Satoshi Kojima & Kaz Hayashi beat Taiyo Kea & Hi69 (15:40) when Hayashi used the Final Cut on Hi69.

5. Toshiaki Kawada & Mask of Tiger beat Nobutaka Araya & Ryuji Hijikata (13:43) when Tiger used a backslide on Hijikata.

6. Kaz Hayashi won an 11 Man Jr. Heavyweight Battle Royal (6:25) when he used an inside cradle on Yasu Urano. Order of elimination: Taichi Ishikari, Ryuji Hijikata, Kesen Numa-jiro, TAKA Michinoku, Hi69, Kengo Mashimo, Shiori Asahi, Gran Hamada, Masanobu Fuchi & Yasu Urano.

7. Tomoaki Honma & Kazushi Miyamoto beat Genichiro Tenryu & Hideki Hosaka (10:01) when Tenryu was DQ'd.

7a. Genichiro Tenryu & Hideki Hosaka beat Tomoaki Honma & Kazushi Miyamoto (2:15) by referee stop (Tenryu beat Miyamoto).

8. AJPW World Tag Team Title: Keiji Muto & Arashi (c) beat The Eagle aka Robbie Eagle & Shawn Hernandez (14:03) when Muto pinned Eagle after the Shining Impact (5th defense).
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Kawada v. Tenryu would be ill, I look forward and hope that goes down. Hey on a side not Ice, do you know where Tokyo Magnum is......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 05:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Last I heard world japan.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote