ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

ROH & CZW line-ups announced

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2003, 02:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default ROH & CZW line-ups announced

Some additions for ROH shows. On the 1/9 joint show with JAPW in Woodbridge, NJ, Justin Credible vs. Shane Douglas has been added plus a four-way with Christopher Daniels, A.J. Styles, C.M. Punk and John Walters. The next night in Wilmington, OH has Briscoes, managed by Jim Cornette, defending the tag titles against Samoa Joe & Bryan Danielson, plus Daniels & B.J. Whitmer Y& Dan Maff vs. Punk & Colt Cabana & Ace Steel plus Carnage Crew & Dunn & Marcos vs. Special K

--Combat Zone Wrestling runs 1/16 in Allentown, PA at the Mountainville Center with Ian Knoxx & Nick Gage & Nate Hatred vs. Messiah & B-Boy & Adam Flash, plus Backseat Boyz defending the tag team titles against Alex Shelley & Jimmy Jacobs, Jimmy Rave vs. Ruckus for the Iron Man title and Sonjay Dutt vs. Derek Frazier for the jr. title. They also run 1/17 at Viking Hall in Philadelphia with Zandig vs. New Jack in a street fight, Rave vs. Shelly for the Iron Man title, Backseat Boyz vs. Rockin Rebel & Greg Matthews and Dutt vs. Jimmy Jacobs for the jr. title.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 02:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Both those card sound pretty good. Rave v. Ruckus looks pretty good of the bat. I think i am becoming a Ruckus mark, slowly. I hate the fans of JAPW. They say tha gayest shit like "that was cool, that was cool." chanting like a binch of morons. And they use the "holy shit" chant waaaaay to much. Holy shit is suppose to be saved for major bumps. Like Ric Blade doing a swanton bomb off a tractor outside onto Trent Acid on a table....Thats "holy shit' worthy....But I do look forward to these cards. backseat boys defending so that looks good too. And I can never go wrong when the Franchise is wrestling.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 02:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Credible vs Douglas can be a show stealer if done right
i'll give a full run down opinion asap
Old 29 Dec 2003, 02:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

^^^^oh yeah. WWE made a mistake in letting go of Crediable again. I think at least. But for some reason he seems to be better in the Indy's. He is like an Indy's wrestler imo. Douglas always comes through in great match's

Old 29 Dec 2003, 06:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Yeah Credible is and was one of my favs, and a heavy mistake to let go, though he's better off in an roh, or 3pw.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 03:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I also really like Credible..But The WWE couldn't do much with him after the failed X-Factor Stable..
Old 30 Dec 2003, 04:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

yeah true but anything is gonna fail when you have X-Pac as a leader and the Hip Hop Hippo as the big guy. Justin should have wanted nothing to do with this angle all together.

on another note, boy do I want to see Chris Candido and Tammy soon. I havn't seen Candido wrestler in about a year, does anyone know where or what he is doing at the moment?

Old 30 Dec 2003, 07:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road

Taking bookings for small feds...
Old 30 Dec 2003, 08:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Cheat you think that he will, make his way to RoH or CZW? anytime soon

Old 31 Dec 2003, 02:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Candido has spent a lot of time overseas and in small indy feds. I don't see him in czw anytime soon, though I won't rule out the poss. of him ending up in tna by june of 2004.
Old 02 Jan 2004, 01:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

NEWS Flash: Credible vs Douglas will SUCK! just like it did in ECW and XPW.

News Flash: Candido always sucked.

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 02 Jan 2004 at 02:03 AM.
Old 02 Jan 2004, 02:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cheat
Taking bookings for small feds...
LOL!!!!!

He is also supporting "Sunny's" crack habit, off of them "small indy fed" checks.
Old 02 Jan 2004, 02:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Cheat you think that he will, make his way to RoH or CZW? anytime soon
I think I can answer for 'Cheat' and say No...Because Candido is a suck bag, like he always has been.
Old 02 Jan 2004, 08:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dre

What match's were you watching. I'm gonna say Candido is an ill preformer with great ring presence and a versitile set of wrestling moves. Only time that Candido sucked was in WWF. And that is where every wrestler sucks ass. Candido is the man I couldn't disagree more.......[

Old 02 Jan 2004, 11:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

No Canduido always sucked. The guy was only good at tag wrestling, put him in a single match that went past 10 minutes, he was exposed, which was proven in ECW. His matches with Lance Storm, Justin Credible, Taz, Sabu, and RVD all sucked. The only time he was a half good performer, was when he was in SMW, and thats still not saying much.

I love the fact, that people blame WWE for all the stars that "never made it"....It can never be, the stars just sucked.