ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who To Blame.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Dec 2003, 10:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Who To Blame.....

Wrestling, Although Fabricated In All Forms Of The Show, May Not Be Considered A Sport...But Wrestling Like All Other Sports Has One Thing In Common, Traggic Deaths....

The Wrestling World Is NO Different...."Ravishing" Rick Rude, Owen Hart, Brian Pillman, "British" Bulldog, Mr.Perfect, Kerry Von Erich, Louie Spicolli (Bless All Their Souls).....And Many Others Have Been Lost By This Sport...

What Is More Saddening And Shocking Than The Actual Deaths Of These Wrestlers, Is In The Way They Left This World....Owen Hart, A Member Of One Of The Greatest Wrestling Families Of All-Time, Died Tragically When An In-Ring Stunt Went Wrong...In THEE Worst Wrestling Moment Of All-Time....

Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, Brian Pillman And Davey Boy Smith, After Years And Years Of Putting Their Bodies On The Line For The Sake Of Our Entertainment, Had Succumb To The Rigorous Amount Of Pain Killers And Drugs They Had Abused Their Bodies With All Those Years Past...

I'll Try And Shy Away From The Giant Post, As My Life Has Become Very Busy With School And Sorting Out Personal Problems....Nonetheless, Why Is It That The Greats Of Yesterday Are Droppin' Left And Right...

What Do We Acknowledge As Bein' The Problem....What Do We Attribute To Bein' The Problem...WHO Do We Blame...And Yes, We Must Blame Someone....Or It Will Be A Matter Of Time Before Steve Austin Can Never Walk Again...Before HHH Becomes A Vegetable After Years And Years Of Continous Injury....Before Kurt Angle Becomes Paralyzed....

I Will Tell You Who I Blame...The Fans...And Don't Pull That Bullshit On Me..."I Don't Tell Them To Throw Themselves Off A Fifty Foot Ladder"....Bullshit....Who Are The Same Idiots Who Scream "ECDub, EcDub, EcDub," Who Are The Same Idiots Who Chant "RVD, RVD, RVD"....Who Are The Same Idiots Who Love When Shane-O-Mac (Garbage Wrestler) Throws Himself Off Of The Tiantron...

Who Are The Same People Who Consider A Sleeper-Hold Borin....Who Cry About Chris Benoit Havin' A "Ground Based Assault."...No, You Idiots Are The People Who Like Goldberg Spearin' Eric Bischoff Into The Ropes, Almost Breakin' His Neck...You Are The Fans Who Love Extreme, Who Love To Cheer "Holy Shit," You Are The Same Idiots Who Love Mic Foley For Almost Killin' Himself At KOTR....Now Look At Him....

And We All KNOW Vince McMahon, He Gives The Fans What They Want...It Would Be Too Easy To Blame Vince...Because Vince Runs A Business....He Is Partly To Blame...But He Is A Supplyer, You, The Fans Are The Demanders...Don't Blame The Drug Dealer On The Corner For Sellin' Smack...Blame The Crackheads Who Want That Supply...Who Would Go Somewhere Else To Get What They Need...

Yes, I Blame You...Because Wrestling Fans Need To Have High Octane, ********* Matches Every Night....That Is Why Rick Rude And Mr.Perfect Are No Longer Here....They Needed To Make A Livin'...And Had You Fans Not Been "Crack-Whores," Needin' Your Daily Shot Of "Holy Shit" Moments, They Might Still Be Here....

They Would Of Not Needed To Pop Steroids Into Their Bodies To Please You....Brian Pillman May Have Not Needed To Take Soo Many Painkillers To Work His Ass Off For You, Had You Fans Not Demanded It....

Look At That "Don't Lose Your Smile Bitch" Shawn Michaels....His Back Is Fucked Up Because Of The Same People Who Cry, "YEAH, Show Stopper, Heart Break Kid, Main Event." His Back Is Fucked Up Because You Smarks, Marks And Jackasses Wanted Michaels To Bring It Every Night....Ya Sat At Home And Yelled, "That's Why He's The Show Stopper," Turned Off Your TV, And Went To Bed...While Michaels Went Into The Back And Probably Passed Out From The Pain Of The Back Psams....

Who Do You Blame For The Death Of Wrestlers....I Blame The Selfishness Of The Fans....Pushin' These Wrestlers To The Brink With Your Insane Demands Of Quality...Have You Ever Wrestled A ***** Star Match....I Didn't Think So....So Don't Piss And Moan About How Benoit Has Become Stale.....

Side Note: I'll Try To Have More In The Coming Weeks....Life Has Been Kinda Fucked And I Need Just A Little More Time To Sort Shit Out....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2003, 02:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

good post, and i agree. but its not ONLY our fault. thats waht wrestling is, putting it all on the line. if they dont want to do that, then quit. why is Kurt's neck fucked? because this is what he loves doing, PUTTING ON A SHOW FOR THE FANS. if we just sat there & didnt say anything, wrestling would become stale, therefore just run the business in the ground. its a job, thats what they get paid to do

ty
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Dec 2003, 03:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

As you siad its easy to blame Vince, I always take the easy route and balme...Vince!

Lol, joke, but I really don't know who to blame. Definitely not Vince 'cause he's spotted what he was doing wrong and is trying to slow 'em all down...jus' like the good ol' days...
Old 06 Dec 2003, 11:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

You can't squarely blame vince.

1) The deaths due to drugs and such go on the wrestlers. I mean it's just like sports, they made the money and wanted the fast life. You pay down the road for the life you live at the time.

2) Yes Vince can be blamed for his greed in having a monopoly in wrestling which has had a negative impact. Granted it seemed good at first, but it'd be like George Steinbrenner owning all the baseball teams. Wrong and boring.

3) Companies trying to do to much to soon. We saw ECW have a good run but in the end got greedy. NWA TNA had a great first year but now they're going back to the old timers and pushing out the younger talent to elevate and as a result the shows are becoming worse and piss poor.

4) Wrestling is like anything else in life. It has it's ups and downs and sooner or later it'll pick up again.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Dec 2003, 12:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

http://prowrestling.com/index.php?se...&id=obituaries

just looked at this... the majority of them are drug related, suicides and heart failures.
Old 07 Dec 2003, 07:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

What The Hell Does That Have To Do With Anything...

These Wrestlers Are Dyin' Of Heart Attacks In Their 30's And 40's....That's NOT Normal....

9 Times....
Old 07 Dec 2003, 08:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

^^^ It's called doing drugs Slash. Look at the deaths of bobby duncum junior, rick rude, curt hennig, the list goes on. A lot of these guys all were doing cocaine amongst other drugs and that was told later on. That has a BIG part to do with them dying so young.
Old 07 Dec 2003, 09:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

But Ice, WHY Were They Doin' Drugs....The NBA, NHL, MLB...All Their Teams Go On Hectic Road Schedules Every Year, With A Break Dependin' On The Respected Sport...I Don't See Michael Jordan Droppin' Dead At 40....Or Gretzky Snortin' The Coke....

Shit, Wrestling, Especially The WWE....Is A 24/7....7 Days A Week, 365 Days A Year Job....The Only Way Your Gon' Get A Break Is Through Injury....But This Brings Me Back to My Point....Drugs Is Not To Blame...It's Who Put Them In That Situation In The First Place...

Why Do You Think A Union Has Never Been Put In Place....Because Promoters Would Lose Their Power, And Worse, They Would Become Liable....Drugs May Have Officially Killed Them...But This Shit Runs Far Deeper Than Drugs

9 Times....
Old 08 Dec 2003, 05:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^i agree... BTW the link was to show all the deaths and shit... just to show how many people the hectic wrestling lifestyle has claimed.

and also, wrestling isn't wrestling anymore. thesedays, what they call wrestling is merely bold and the beautiful combined with jackass; well not to that extent but you know what I mean. wrestling dates back to the ancient greeks who used wrestling as a sport. nowadays wrestling is bloodshed, tables and heart attacks. over that time period the fan has become greedier and greedier, and doesn't care what fate the wrestler turns out to have, they just want to be entertained. and they don't realise, the best wrestling in the world is a kurt angle, chris benoit, bret hart match, but no, it's too boring.
Old 08 Dec 2003, 12:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Because like anyone else in movies, music and sports because they can. Hell why do people like to drink, etc? Fact is they had money, money puts you in another social circle and you find yourself hooked. Pure and simple.
Old 08 Dec 2003, 02:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

oh man, the fans did not kill them. If the fans were as demented as you say, then xpw would still be going strong with 3,000 light tube matches a night. Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Morrison, Lenon(Killed by a fan for real), Bonham etc. The list goes on and on. Blaming the fans for a stars death is pretty atrocious not to mention self indulgent. Plenty of major sports guys get busted for drugs every year. Look at all the investigations going on right now. Do you blame the fans for wanting to see Bonds hit 85 homers? Because that's the logic in your argument. Sounds pretty far fetched to me.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote