ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

TNA Stars Answer Fan Questions..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Sep 2003, 12:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default TNA Stars Answer Fan Questions..

Welcome back to the highly popular TNA Questions. We have more questions answered for you this week. If you have a question for a specific TNA Superstar, email it to questions@nwatna.com. Be sure to include your name and where you are from.

For now... let's get on with it!

Theresa D. has a question for America's Most Wanted:
My question, though, is if you two could step in the ring with any tag team, past or present, who would it be and why?

James Storm: "The Hart Foundation. I always idolized Bret growing up and to step in the ring with him would be an honor."

Matt W. writes:
Sonny Siaki The Ace in the Hole who do you idolize in wrestling now or when you were younger?

Sonny: "When I was younger it was Superfly Jimmy Snuka and the Samoan Swat Team and The Islanders. Right now Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle. I would have to say that I would most like to take on Low Ki and AJ Styles here in TNA."

Otto Peblio asks B.G. James:
What NWA TNA Superstar do you like to work with the most?

B-Jizzle: "That would have to be Jeff Jarrett. WE have known each other a long time and work very well together. Our timing is really good as well. "

Tom from Massachusetts:
Chris Sabin, How did you get started in pro wrestling?

Chris Sabin: The winter before I graduated high school I started looking for wrestling schools on the internet, I found several and E mailed all of them. The only one that responded to me was the NWA Great Lakes wrestling school ran by Bobo Brown and Gene Austin, so the summer I graduated I started there, and a guy named N8 Mattson who was there started helping me out a lot. The school closed down, so N8 brought me to the Can-Am Wrestling school in Windsor where I Trained under Scott D'Amore, and I had my first match in 2000 and have been wrestling ever since.

Frank Amatucci writes:
Hey Trinity, I'm a big fan of yours! I've seen you wrestle both men and women and I was wondering if you preferred wrestling one gender over another. Also, would you like to see TNA introduce a Women's Championship in the future? I'm a big fan of women's wrestling and I would LOVE to see that. I think that you would make a remarkable champ if a title was introduced. Thanks!

Trinity: Hey thanks so much for writing in. As far as wrestling, I just love it, so I love wrestling anyone, but I guess I would have to confess a little, that I do prefer the men a little more. I like the skill of the men and the intensity. As much as I am a woman wrestler, the men do have way more experience and knowledge so there is a big difference. Now as far as a Woman's Championship, I am open to that and wouldn't mind being the champ. I do like the way TNA has introduced the woman and slowly developed us as far as working each other and getting to know each other and the story lines. Unfortunately there aren't a plethora of woman wrestlers, so it is hard to get to that point with a woman's champion. I know that TNA is always doing there best to produce a great product for the fans, so just keep watching and I'm sure you will be satisfied with the direction of TNA. Thanks again for watching. Much love and appreciation. Trinity

Keep those questions coming and be sure to include your name and where you watch TNA. Email them to questions@nwatna.com. We'll keep passing them along to your favorite TNA Superstars.