ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Could Sheamus be a good face if they give him a good face gimmick+DWC episode 5 (no...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jul 2011, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Shaman of aweome is on a distinguished road
Default Could Sheamus be a good face if they give him a good face gimmick+DWC episode 5 (no...

...complaining about e-fed)? Episode 5: Commentator: Hello and welcome to the first episode of DWC after Money in The Bank! And now we would like to hear a word from our new DWC Intercontinental champion, JAMEZ!

*Jamez new champ promo*

(Jamez is in the ring):

I told you all I'd destroy anybody who got in my way! And now I've got the gold to prove it. Look at that name (puts title to screen) Jamez. The best name to ever grace this title. The best name there ever will be on this title. Remember that name, Jamez because I'd bet any money it will go down in history as a great. (Laughs) That's real talk and you know it.

(Drops mic)

Match 1: Ravashing Ryan vs Red Nova vs The Cool vs The Rated Hardy vs Meehan in a 5 man Debut Match for a #1 contenders match for the DWC Intercontinental Championship

Match 2: Shadow Shade vs Tyler Dominance vs Jamez in a Champion vs Champion vs Champion triple threat match

Promo: Matt Murphy: Wow, really? I could of won that mic battle if those two idiots didn't start a goddamn fight. They are both cowards. After my promo, they knew that they couldn't do any better, so they came along and ruined everything! I should have won against Rated Sheep Superstar and.. the other guy! Now, if you'd excuse me, I have something to ask those two sheep something, If your parents got a divorce, would they STILL be brother and sister?!

*GM Freddy Black comes out* Freddy Black: Ya Ya you all complained about matches lost and stuff so don't worry, you won't get a rematch that easy, you have to all win other #1 contender matches and you will participate in 1 against the 2 others who lost the match for the DWC World Championship last night, Rated Peep Superstar and Shaman of Awesome. but the others, don't worry HUGE news for all of you tonight, you will all be in the Main Event Battle Royal for the NEW DWC Ring Master Championship (as good as DWC World Championship)!!!!

Promo: Now, not only am I Mr. Incredible but I am also the first Mr. Money in the Bank in DWC's history and I will win the championship. I said it in my debut 2 weeks ago, I am the best here and I proved it last night. I will beat Shadow Shade and win the DWC championship. Congratulations, you just witnessed the great Mr. Incredible live and in person. *Drops microphone*

Match 3: Tombstalker vs Mr. Incredible Money in the Bank Ladder match briefcase winners

Match 4: Rated Peep Superstar vs Matt Murphy vs Shaman of Awesome #1 contender for the DWC World Championship

Main Event: Kid Unwind vs The Promo vs Aunt Jemina vs WWE HD V2 vs David O'Gara vs T-schultz vs Jake Little vs Davis vs Perro Aguayo vs Kiid Swaqqin in a match for the DWC Ring Master Championship

Make sure to vote and write a promo+ i need any females to sign up :

Name:

Weight:

Gimmick:

Finisher(s)

Signatures

Height:

Heel/Face/Tweener:

Current Roster:

Shaman of Awesome-male-heel

Tombstalker-male-heel

Kid Unwind-male-face

Shadow Shade-male-face

The Promo-male-heel

Tyler Dominance-male-heel

Aunt Jemina-male-face of the company

WWE HD V2-male-face

David-O-Gara-male-face

T-schultz-male-heel

Rated Peep Superstar-male-tweener

Jake Little-male-tweener

Matt Murphy-male-face

Davis-male-heel

Jamez-male-heel

Perro Aguayo-male-heel

Mr. Incredible and Mr. Impossible-male-heel

The Rated Hardy-male-heel

Kiid Swaqq-male-face

The Cool-male-heel

Red Nova-male-face

Meehan-male-face

Ravashing Ryan-male-heel

Juicy Juice-female-heel

*NOTE* any female wrestlers want to join?

BQ: What gimmick do you think could suit Sheamus best as a face?

BQ2: What was your favorite thing that happened on smackdown?

me: Sheamus scaring away Mark Henry and Zack Ryder more air time! WWWYKI!

BQ3: If you think smackdown was better do you think it had something to do with John Morrison and R-truth on it?

BQ4: Do you think John Morrison and R-truth might be going to smackdown, would it be better?
Shaman of aweome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2011, 08:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

R-Truth Had The Worst Week is on a distinguished road

I really am looking foward to face sheamus
R-Truth Had The Worst Week is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2011, 08:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Davis Nicholas is on a distinguished road

1. The cool

2. Shadow shade

3. Tombstalker

4.Shaman of awesome

5. If any of this guy think they can beat me then i will show them who is the real champ, everyone here should know that there is only one who deserves the title and that Me!

BQ- well i like him as heel. But there should be a new face bcoz i am getting bored of seeing Randy orton as the face of SD.

BQ2- i liked SD when Edge was there, now it is getting a little boring.

BQ3-Morrison vs Truth is going to be a good storyline,it would have made SD more intrusting if they were on SD,but they are currently in Raw.

BQ4-it would be good,but i dont think this is gönna happen.
Davis Nicholas is offline   Reply With Quote