ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Agree or Disagree: The SD Main Event @ WM28 will be...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jul 2011, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

jmanwwe is on a distinguished road
Default Agree or Disagree: The SD Main Event @ WM28 will be...?

World Heavyweight Championship:

Randy Orton(c) vs. Daniel Bryan(SD MITB winner) vs. Wade Barrett(2012 Royal Rumble Winner)

Winner of the match would be Wade Barrett.

BQ: If you don't like this match/outcome, then what match would you like to see for the World Title next year?

NOTE: WADE BARRETT WON'T WIN THE 2012 ROYAL RUMBLE.

BARRETT WILL BE IN THE MATCH DUE TO THE FACE THAT HE WANTS A ONE-ON-ONE REMATCH AGAINST ORTON AFTER THE MATCH THEY HAD AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE.
jmanwwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 07:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nally is on a distinguished road

I doubt Bryan's match at WM will be triple threat but I do like the outcome and Barrett better become the first English world champion soon!
Nally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

K????????? ??????d ?Až?x? is on a distinguished road

Sounds like an interesting and entertaining Main Event.

I see the following. With John Cena declaring that him vs The Rock will be for the WWE Championship, it essentially cements that the Royal Rumble winner in 2012 will most likely challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship from SmackDown. So with that being said, I could see the WWE having Chris Jericho return and win the 2012 Royal Rumble to renew his old feud with Randy Orton before he was Punted out of action. A Jericho Rumble win would make some sense, after all he's literally done and won everything in the WWE except the Royal Rumble match. So with that set, I'd say a three way between Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho.
K????????? ??????d ?Až?x? is offline   Reply With Quote