ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Will Eve turn Heel Tonight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jul 2011, 08:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

dont worry is on a distinguished road
Default Will Eve turn Heel Tonight?

By attacking Kelly Kelly to set up a match between the two at Summerslam. Eve is great, and would benefit from a heel turn imo as he is very good on the mic and in the ring.

So what do you guys think of Eve, will she turn heel tonight?

*she

Eve's in ring skills does not suck. She is the most improved Diva in the WWE in terms of wrestling ability, and she is capable of being a good heel, as she is very good on the mic, just have a look back at her segment with Miz and Riley. She shined there. Along with Layla, Eve is the best on the mic in the current divas division, and unlike Kelly, she is improving every week inside the squared circle.
dont worry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 08:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

WWE - CENA SUCKS - WWE is on a distinguished road

I doubt Eve will turn heel anytime soon because she just doesn't have that ''heel look'' and I don't really think she's make the audience dislike her very much however I do expect Beth Phoenix to turn heel soon.She was as awesome heel back in 2008 and 2009
WWE - CENA SUCKS - WWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 08:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

kris is an unknown quantity at this point

WWE is predictable, I bet she will, it?s obvious.

Eve is hot but her in-ring skills suck, just like Kelly. Shitt, I?m going to masturbate.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 08:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rey_s 619er is on a distinguished road

No, but Beth Phoenix will.
Rey_s 619er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Cena Cenation is on a distinguished road

gooD i dea goofy face
Cena Cenation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 08:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

greatone2234 is on a distinguished road

Eve won't turn heel. I don't think she would be that good as one.

It would be better if Kelly Kelly did because she is the most boring diva right now. She's great to look at but she's so dull in the ring. She needs a change in her character soon.

The WWE needs to make some big change in the divas division because everything is pretty well stagnant right now.
greatone2234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 08:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

???????? ?d?? c???? ?. is on a distinguished road

I agree with you. I can see Eve making a heel turn before Summerslam. She might attack Kelly Kelly after one of her matches unexpectedly and ask to become the next number one contender for the Divas Championship. Either that or there will be a number one contenders match and she will come out victorious. The two will feud until Summerslam, where Kelly Kelly will defend her Divas Championship against Eve; that's just what I think will happen. Their feud would be great because it would be heel vs. face, if Eve made a turn; and it's most likely she will. You're right, Eve's in ring skills definitely do not suck. She's great in the ring and great on the mic also. She is one of the most improved divas in the WWE, and she would be more dominant as a heel diva. Kelly Kelly needs alot of improvement. In my opinion, Kelly Kelly CANNOT wrestle, period. She shouldn't even be compared to Eve in terms of wrestling ability. Eve would make a better Divas Champion than Kelly Kelly; she would actually give the title a meaning during her title reign. I see Eve making a heel turn eventually.
???????? ?d?? c???? ?. is offline   Reply With Quote