ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What are your overall thoughts on Ring of Honor Wrestling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jul 2011, 01:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?????g?? ?dg?? ?C???? is on a distinguished road
Default What are your overall thoughts on Ring of Honor Wrestling?

Do you watch it? Do you think it's a good promotion? Would you recommend people who are sick and tired of the WWE and TNA garbage to check out Ring of Honor? Just give your overall thoughts on the Ring of Honor promotion.
?????g?? ?dg?? ?C???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 01:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Guyzwitgunz is on a distinguished road

I do watch it on-line occasionaly, mainly I go pack and watch the best matches from the past of ROH since they don't have a regular TV show right now. I think it's a good promotion to serve the loyal fans of wrestling who actually want to see quality wrestling matches. I know it's never going to be the biggest or richest promotion in the world but I like it because it is a good alternative to the predictability and often unexciting matches in WWE and TNA. ROH puts on good matches every show they do and I like the fact that it is alternative in format and style to the other promotions. I watch all three, but I would defiantly recommend fans who want to watch, quality, unpredictable wrestling to check it out.

Just search 'ROH' on YouTube or Google.
Guyzwitgunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 01:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bizzle is on a distinguished road

good wrestling needs good television deal tho
Bizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 01:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

KENTA kick_s heads is on a distinguished road

Yes, I watch it enjoy it. Just watched Honor takes center stage event from Atlanta. Great event. I would have been recommending them to people for awhile. ROH is not as good as they once were. From 2005 to 2009 they were unbelievable...don't get me wrong, they are still awesome though. I just miss when they had a working relationship with the NOAH organization in Japan and brought in guys like KENTA, Marufuji, and Morishima. Not to mention when they still had Bryan Danielson, Nigel McGuinness, Matt Sydal, Seth Rollins, etc. As far as in ring action they still are one of the best, if not the best, in the US today.
KENTA kick_s heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 01:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

waldoroja is on a distinguished road

Rob Feinstein getting caught on the Camara justice show keeps me from watching or supporting
waldoroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 01:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Guru is on a distinguished road

Honestly, it depends what your into. If you are looking for a lot less talking and promo's, and a lot more legitimate very high quality matches, with very talented and athletic smaller guys, that bust their ass, night in and night out, in order to put on the best match they physically can, Then Absolutely ROH is right for you.

However, if your watching for the controversial, deep storylines, pyro, loud entrance music, lighting, big crowds, and watching each match not for the wrestling itself, but for what is going to happen next in storyline, then ROH probably isn't for you.

I am not saying there are no promos, entrance music, or storylines in ROH, because there certainly are. However, for the most part the storyline advances in the ring, rather then on the mic, and the company is trying to entertain you through its great matches more than anything else.

ROH is not for everyone, however, most die hard, true, pure wrestling fans, Absolutely love ROH.
The Guru is offline   Reply With Quote