ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

there should be a vacancy after Wrestlemania,do u agree?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jul 2011, 11:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

My AnSwEr Is WhAt YoU NeEd? is on a distinguished road
Default there should be a vacancy after Wrestlemania,do u agree?

let's look at the superstars's schedule , every week there is RAW ,SMACKDOWN and there is also SUPERSTARS, NXT and the pay per views every four weeks.

imagine yourself in their places! with Wrestlemania concluding each year, i think the WWE must give its superstars a vacancy of at least 2 months, right?

BQ: am i a good WS user,based on my answers and questions?
My AnSwEr Is WhAt YoU NeEd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2011, 11:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
MXY
Fresh Noob

MXY is on a distinguished road

Vactions=MC HAMMER BROKE

BQ:Your ok haven't seen you that much but keep up the good work.
MXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 12:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

mohamed is on a distinguished road

2 months without wrestling...NOOOOOO.Dude,they`re professionals,just watch and enjoy

BQ:Since we have common blood I honestly tell you you`re good,and you fully understand wrestling and can converse about it with any one,but ??? ?????? ?? ?? ? ?? that`s my only note about you.

I hope you take that as a friendly note
mohamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 12:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jeff Hardy is on a distinguished road

it was worse during the attitude era where wrestlers would have to work twice as much, also they never had a vacation so why start now, vince wants money he dont care about the wrestlers health.

BQ: your ok your answers are indepth
Jeff Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 12:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CM Punk4champ 82 is on a distinguished road

Not at all, it would be brutal to give 2 months off at a time or more, people will lose interest and you basically have to restart rivalries every year when the breaks done, screw that idea.

BQ: first time ive seen you and based on this question and the answer you had that brought me here... no, sorry if im harsh
CM Punk4champ 82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 12:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Fish

You argument is totally flawed because of Raw and the Raw half of Superstars are filmed on Monday's and Smackdown's half of Superstars, NXT and Smackdown are filmed on Tuesday's, plus how often do you see a superstar wrestle on more than one show a week. Answer: Very Rarely.

Your argument would have been better if you had pointed out that they are probably on the road usually Thursday or Friday to Monday or Tuesday (depending on which show they are on. Some have said the Smackdown schedule is slightly lighter) doing house shows and promotional work.

Your other flaw is that you are looking at it as if it is a Sport in the same context as Football or basketball. Professional Wrestling is a sport and the wrestlers are athletes; however it is also entertainment adn the nature of the entertainment it is means that it needs to continuous. Plus, how would it return? If the had that break then who could they have done edge's retirement, Christian winning and losing the WHT, Lawler vs Cole (that one they could of left at 'Mania), Miz getting a rematch. All these things would not have happened. You could say that they can kick off with these, but isn't that defeating the object of a break. Wrestling needs to be continuous, because they would never get anything done or changed. Would R-Truth have got a WWE title shot at Capitol Punishment? No, because they would have probably just come back with no momentum or groundwork so they might go for 2 known stars. And by the time they picked up full speed it would be near Survivor Series which is traditionally where 'Mania storylines start meaning you either run with a new guy at that point or they get lost in the shuffle, meaning you will get less quality top headliners than you do now. Which in turn would eventually bring WWE to a holt because that 2 month would essentially be the equivalent to double or triple the amount of months in order get things rolling, which means fewer opportunities for new top stars.

BQ: never read any other of your Q's, but based on this one soley, I'd say no. Because you need to learn about how wrestling works. This questions shows that you may not get the mechanics of Pro Wrestling.
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote