ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE or TNA + IYW episode 1 vote and promo?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jul 2011, 11:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Teddy IYW owner is on a distinguished road
Default WWE or TNA + IYW episode 1 vote and promo?

IYW EPISODE 1 VOTE + PROMO

Match 1 for the vacated womens title

Red Sexy Cerebral assasain vs. Leah Marshall

Match 2 Table match winner gets a shot at either the hardcore or television championship

Teddy vs. Mattie Meehan vs. CC vs. Nicholas vs. Aniken Balboa vs. The Punisher

Match 3 Vacated WPW Tag team titles

Rich Mofos (WWE Guru and R.M Vrankovic) vs. Shaman of Awesome and Full Metal Meathead

Match 4 for the Vacated Hardcore title

DN Punk vs. Rated Peep Superstar

Match 5 for the Vacated Television title

Matt Murphy vs. Dorin vs. Tyler Dominance vs. Tombstalker

Match 6 for the vacated IYW world championship Hardcore match

John Accura vs. Carmelo vs. Pook S

Vote for the winners and Promo (your promo's will be in the result show if it is good enough)

Ring Name:

Face/Heel/Tweener:

Gimmick:

Finisher

Singatures:

Height:

Weight:
Teddy IYW owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2011, 11:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Leah Marshall is on a distinguished road

Match 1 Leah Marshall

Match 2 Teddy

Match 3 Rich Mofos

Match 4 Rated Peep Superstar

Match 5 Tombstalker

Match 6 John Accura

Promo:

RSCA is going down there is no stopping leah marshall im the greatest diva in wrestling history and i will prove it by winning the IYW womens title tonight
Leah Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 12:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?????g????g? ?????? ??????? is on a distinguished road

WWE.

Match 1 - Leah Marshall

Match 2 - Aniken Balboa

Match 3 - Rich Mofos

Match 4 - RPS

Match 5 - Can't vote

Match 6 - Carmelo

Promo: What this company needs, is a dominant man, that the rock the whole show,win championships, and do something good with them. Not walk with them and treat the championship like trash. Everyone in this company will do that. Except myself. I will treat the championship, as if it was the most prestigious item in the whole biz'. I will treat it as if it was the IYW World Heavyweight Championship. I will dominate, Dorin, Tombstalker and Matt Murphy, and I will become IYW's best Television Champion ever because.. I'm Tyler Dominance.
?????g????g? ?????? ??????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 12:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rated Peep Superstar is on a distinguished road

RSCA

Teddy

Rich Mofos

Dont vote on my own match

Matt Murphy

Carmelo

Promo:

The Rated Peep Superstar is here... The Future is here.... the Present is here. I could very well be in the the IYW world championship match tonight, Well im not thats no promblem i know im a future world champ, Im patient i can wait, I love wrestling more importanly i love winning and tonight i get some gold around my waist ill give DN Punk a DDT on a steel chair a, ill hit a homerun with a baseball bat using his head as a ball ill do a killswitch off the top rope onto a table... Guess what my e-fed record 2-0... Tonight i make it 3-0... Punk better watch it out because i am the hardcorest superstar on the roster... I will make him bleed i will hurt him ill make him retire tonight... Im the Rated Peep Superstar Im the future... and im gonna be the hardcore champion
Rated Peep Superstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 12:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

WWEGuru SNC GM is on a distinguished road

Match 1: RSCA

Match 2: Teddy

Match 3: (Can't Vote)

Match 4: Rated Peep Superstar

Match 5: Dorin

Match 6: Carmelo

PROMO:

Well, it looks like I get partnered up with this guy again. Jeez when will the owners find out that I am in this for myself. I don't care about this guy. After tonight's match... when we win, I will Black Tiger him... YES my own team mate. I need to get my point across for these Managers to know that I am the ONE PERSON SHOW. I don't need some guy by my side... I got the ladies for that. Teddy, If you know what's good for this company... after we win tonight, put me in a match for the World Title. If not. I might just step into your office and knock your block off.
WWEGuru SNC GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 12:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Matt Murphy is on a distinguished road

Red Sexy Cerebral assassain

Teddy

Rich Mofos

Rated Peep Superstar

Can't vote

Carmelo

Matt here, I just need to tell all you people that tonight, Tyler Dominance, Dorin and Tombstalker will all get their @$$es kicked by me, because I'm better than all of them. They all suck and they won't leave with smiles on their faces because I will become the NEW Television Champion. And I can guarantee you that, bitches.

@ Dorin No, you can't vote for yourself, guess I get a vote.
Matt Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 12:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Albert Wesker is on a distinguished road

red sexxy deaman or whatever her name is loves the cock
Albert Wesker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 12:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dorin is on a distinguished road

Match 1 for the vacated womens title

Red Sexy Cerebral Assasain

CC

Shaman of Awesome and Full Metal Meathead

Rated Peep Superstar

Dorin(if I can't vote for my self then Matt Murphy)

Pook S

Promo:

Well the Vacated Television Championship is on the line and the people in it that are against me are Matt Murphy,Tyler Dominance and Tombstalker.Things are looking interesing from this point of view.To become IYW First Television Champion means a lot of honor.But the question is can you hold that much honor?A normal Fatal Four Way Match might be or might not be easy for my opponents.But for some one with my experience that is on of the most easy matchs you can get.I been in this industry for a long of time and now when I am looking at this match I'm thinking to my self.Is IYW management insane?Really you put a high superstar like my self into this kind of match?I feel insulted when I see how are in the main event for the world title and I am not.IYW management must be insane.But any way looking at the people that are in this match you can't really say that is going to be to much of a challange to me.

I been into this industry for a long of time and I seen a lot of names.But I have never heared of Matt Murphy,Tyler Dominance and Tombstalker.Like really Tombstalker?At least those other two have normal names but Tombstalker?Honestly those 3 kids have a lot of potentianl but they can't use it to there full effort.You have as much potential of becoming champions like I do,but the difference is that I know how to use my potential.I know how to get it,how to unleash it,I know how to put every little emotion I have into my full potential.I know how to use it to its very best when in your 3 case.I can't say that you even know your potential.I seen the darkness and I see the power that it can give to you I found it,I used it and now I'm closer and closer to greatness.Matt,Tyler and Tombstalker this match will be your final match as I will bring the power of darkness on you as you will fall to my hand,you will see what dominace really is and as I will rise above your broken bodys with the IYW Television Championship you would just watch not doing any thing against it.Quote the Dorin........nevermore.
Dorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 12:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

My ringname is like my username. Just call me RSCP from now on.

RSCP

The Punisher

Rich Mofos

RPS

Tyler Dominance

Carmelo

Promo: Tonight I make my debut here in IYW against someone I've never seen a day in my life Leah Marshall. Leah, you think you're the greatest female wrestling in history, huh? Well while you were doing whatever in your spare time I was in YWWA and YWSE winning championships and taking b*tches' names. You will not win that IYW Women's Championship while I am around and that is a fact. I don't know what gave you the idea that you were going to come here in dominate, but you're all wrong, sweetheart. I have made a living beating women like you that can't help but doubt me. Every federation I have been in I have been nothing but a dominant force. You will experience that firsthand tonight when we face off. Many of my opponents haven't been the same after they've stepped toe to toe with me, you will be no different. Trust.

You might not know the ever popular Ms. Extreme or Amie, but let me tell you this; neither of these women have been the same after they've gotten inside the ring with me. Both of them were left bloody and bruised after I was done with them. I make it my mission tonight to do the same to you. I haven't been in the ring in I don't know how long, so it really would feel good to get back to doing what I do best. Before the night ends IYW will have a new women's championship and it certainly won't be you. Once you're lying on the mat flat on your back you will come to the realization that running your mouth just isn't the best thing to do when you're about to face someone like me. I've been doing this stuff for years, don't doubt what I'm capable of.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 12:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Adham Abdel Hamid is on a distinguished road

Match 1: Leah Marshall

Match 3: Well i dont know but since i'm in it then my team.

Match 5: Matt Murphy

Match 6: Carmelo

Promo: Its Full Metal Meathead's fault if we loose tonight and nomatter what happens i am still the best in the world at what i do cuz i'm AWESOME and i am better then him and everybody else! i shouldn't even be in a tag team match, i deserve to be in a championship match andi deserve a championship without any match because that is how good i am. Tonight if i find our team on our way to loosing, i will ditch Full Metal Meathead and leave him alone in the ring and i don't care what the fans will think because i got nothing to loose, it's just a simple tag team match and the tag team division would keep me away from the main event spot.

But what i could do is team up with Full Metal Meathead and simply use him to manage me or help me win matches and this will simply get me to the main event. When i do get to the main event i will get him to help me win a title and then leave him and i shall be champion. But since this company doesn't understand true talent wich is me they will not make it a good company untill i fight my way to the topwich i already deserve to be in and would be in if this company understands anything. I will still make my way to the top no matter who stands in my way because i am the best in the world at what i do cuz i'm AWESOME!

Full Metal Meathead earlier said I shouldn't be scheduled for the tag team championship! Dammit I demand a title shot at the Hardcore title! I don't care who the hell you are, I'll kick your a**! Backstage, my partner, Shamon, came up to me and said we're gonna win! Well you can go right ahead and be a one man tag team! Because when I'm at the top of the ladder, I'll be watching you, cry because you suck. Because you're not as talented as me! In fact none of you have talent! I can kick everyone's *** any time of the damn day! Once I win the championship, IYW will be in the Meathead era!

Well what kind of an idiot is Meathead like REALY!?!?!?!? I can beat him anyday anywhere and i don't need him. He says when he's at the top well i am at the top or atleast i'm good enough and when i get the championship first he could go kiss Teddy's ass for a championship. Now he says i suck like what a hypocryte he isn't even tag team championship material and im good enough for any championship anytime. If it was a handicap match it would have been easier then having you as my partner. And if you do get to the top of the ladder, ill pushthe ladder down with you and make my way to where im supposed to be, THE TOP!

And next show i better be in a singles championship match.
Adham Abdel Hamid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 12:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lost Member of Guns N Roses is on a distinguished road

WWE.

Match 1 - Leah Marshall

Match 2 - Aniken Balboa

Match 3 - ...

Match 4 - RPS

Match 5 - Tombstalker

Match 6 - Carmelo

Promo: I shouldn't be scheduled for the tag team championship! Dammit I demand a title shot at the Hardcore title! I don't care who the hell you are, I'll kick your a**! Backstage, my partner, Shamon, came up to me and said we're gonna win! Well you can go right ahead and be a one man tag team! Because when I'm at the top of the ladder, I'll be watching you, cry because you suck. Because you're not as talented as me! In fact none of you have talent! I can kick everyone's *** any time of the damn day! Once I win the championship, IYW will be in the Meathead era!

Woah shamon, Can't you get it through yourself that you don't deserve to be here? Of course not, you're a dumb***! You can push me down all you want, but I'll get back up, and I'll put you in your place! And your place, is the retirement home! Next week, I want to face you, one on one. No rules! Street fight! I ain't no damn manager for ANYBODY! Now what I CAN do, is kick your ***! You're a punk, a sissy, and a b*tch! Forget kissing Teddy's ***, you can kiss my ***! And that is exactly what you will do after I put you down. I will win the championship, and you'll be long forgotten!
Lost Member of Guns N Roses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 12:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Look at now me mom is on a distinguished road

La Loco Matar (The Crazy Kill)

Tweener

mexican gangster

The Adios (GoodBye) Low Blow

DDT, Sphere,450 splash,Shooting Star Press and Arm Lock

5'2

Look at now me mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 01:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Save.Us.Y2J is on a distinguished road

Ring Name:Y2A Aizeiah

Face

Gimmick:Savior of the fans (Y2Js face gimmick)

Finisher:Jackhammer

Signatures:Elbow drop of the top rope

Height:6'2

Weight:152lbs

TitleTelevision or World Heavyweight

Match 1:Leah Marshall

Match 2:CC

Match 3:Rich Mofos

Match 4:Rated Peep Superstar

Match 5:Tyler Dominance

Match 6:Pook S
Save.Us.Y2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 01:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??????? ?.? -The Gold Standard?- is on a distinguished road

WWE.

Match 1: Red Sexy Cerebral assasain

Match 3: WWEGuru and RM

Match 5: Matt Murphy

Match 6: My Match

Promo: Tonight in my debut of IYW I'm coming here to make a statement that tonight I'm walking out World champion so move out of my way John and Pook, Pook I had a lot of matches with you in the past but now tonight you won't be happy, you will cry as I will be the new world champion as for John, your my next victim so both of you better be out of my way because your looking at the new world champion after tonight is over, whether you like it or not, so it doesent matter if you love me or you hate me I'm here to stay and I will walk out your new world champion and that's a fact so no one better get in my way or there will be consequences so move out of my way the world champion is coming for you.

I am Out.
??????? ?.? -The Gold Standard?- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2011, 01:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rebound By Vrankovic is on a distinguished road

Match 1: Leah Marshall

Match 2: The Punisher

Match 3: N/A (My Match)

Match 5: Tombstalker

Match 6: Carmelo.

Promo: So once again, me and WWE Guru are put together for a shot at the Tag Team titles. This time will be a different result. This time, I will not let us fail. This time, the gold will be MINE. But this will only be the beginning. No, tonight, you are witnessing the beginning of an era here in IYW. Tag Team gold, while still gold, won't be good enough. No. I will get as much gold as I damn well please. I am R.M. Vrankovic. And I will be the champion. No matter who tries to get in my way.
Rebound By Vrankovic is offline   Reply With Quote