ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What are your thoughts on my theory for the CM Punk vs John Cena WWE title match toinght

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2011, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Wrestling Highlight Reel is on a distinguished road
Default What are your thoughts on my theory for the CM Punk vs John Cena WWE title match toinght

at MITB ppv? I think something big will happen, something that will make people shocked and say WTF moment. I think Vince is going to plan a Chicago Screwjob.

Scenario #1

Punk and Cena are fighting hit each others finisher the referee gets knocked out. Vince comes down with a steel chair, goes to hit CM Punk thus missing and hitting John Cena instead. Punk hits the GTS 1.. 2.. 3. (New WWE Champion) Mcmahon goes in the ring with the WWE championship looking all pissed, then breaks out a sick sadistic grin and open arms hugs punk and raises his hand with the WWE championship. Cena looks in disbeliefs and the ppv goes off the air.

Scenario #2

The ref gets knocked out, the NEXUS hits the ring and attacks John Cena, Mcmahon heads down and has a steel chair in his hands. He heads to the ring and gives Cena the chair to hit Punk, Cena drops the chair and refuses. Now Mcmahon is pissed. CM Punk picks up the chair hits Cena and gives him the GTS. Mcmahon counts the 1.. 2.. 3 . We got a new WWE Champion. Mcmahon and Punk celebrate, Cena gets up hit the aa on Mcmahon and CM Punk. Everyone is pissed Cena is fired. Minutes later all of a sudden the MITB winner comes out The Miz and cashes in on CM Punk we got a new WWE champion The Miz.

On Raw In the process the Miz turns face, Cena comes out to thank him for saving his job. Miz explains that he didn't cash in to save Cena the real reason is he couldn't let Punk walk out with the WWE championship, and he has too much diginity and respect for something like that to happen.

Scenario #3

Super Cena defeats CM Punk and the kids go home happy

Scenario #4

Super Cena defeats CM Punk in a quick match and the MITB winner cashes in on Cena and defeats him for the title.

Scenario #5

Super Cena defeats CM Punk and defeats the MITB winner to successfully retain his title
The Wrestling Highlight Reel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 07:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

RKOwns is on a distinguished road

Scenario #1 would be awesome!

Scenario #2 - Replace Miz with A-Ry.
RKOwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 07:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr. NWA is on a distinguished road

That only makes sense if Punk re-signed.
Mr. NWA is offline   Reply With Quote