ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Nuxsux turn on punk tonight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2011, 05:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

EX-50 is on a distinguished road
Default Nuxsux turn on punk tonight?

Seeing as how their leader punk is ditching them tonight, anyone else think that there's at LEAST a tiny possibility Vince ORDERS the 2 nexsux members out to the ring (or they just turn up) punk thinks they're gonna help him win only to have them cost him the match. Even if they say they did it cos Vince said he would fire them or strip them of their titles or whatever the reason might be, or they just hate him for turning his back on them.

Your thoughts? (I know how SLIM the chances of this happening are, just wondering what you guys think?)
EX-50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 05:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

wwemaniac12 is on a distinguished road

well first of all its NEXUS not NUXSUX and second of all nexus wont be nexus with only 2 members so i think gabriel and slater should come back or skip sheffield or some fcw guy or someone sould join them and go back to their old theme and nexus better be on svr 2012 coz we missed them on svr 2011 and when 2012 is just round the corner they go??? they better be on their and NOT dowloadable but maybe unlockable. nexus are amazing and should not go to waste, (and btw gabriel should ditch the beard),

ANYWAY i think they dont have enough stregnth just mcgillicutty and otunga to brutally attack him so i think they should still attack him but with more members, punk deserves it anyway
wwemaniac12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 06:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Nicholas Wilburgh is on a distinguished road

My predition is that Otunga and Mugilucuty might cost Punk the match of him vs Superman. They decided to cost Punk the match because tonight Punk's contract with WWE will expire.
Nicholas Wilburgh is offline   Reply With Quote