ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do WWE devotees anathematize Jonathan Cena?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2011, 09:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Oswald Bates is on a distinguished road
Default Why do WWE devotees anathematize Jonathan Cena?

Felix the housecat is one of inadequate wrestler me Oswald Bates has ever seen in my expectancy,but he speculates to be the advantageous wrestler.Why do you irritant and not the WWE Writer im sorry i meen the Pro wrestling master minds?Why are adherents so parsimonious? allow your automatous to elucidate why you antagonism John Cena?

Thank you for authorizing me to cut into your breadbasket

@The Lord of Darkness it seems that you did not allow your self to peruse what i aforementioned

Why do you irritant John Cena and not the WWE Writer im sorry i meen the Pro wrestling master minds

That's all i interrogated for.....thank you my male sibling

Well....allow yourself to stick the knife in the orange
Oswald Bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 09:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Lord of Darkness is on a distinguished road

Because they are sick of his same gimmick and very similar move set over the past 6 years. He's no better than Rock, they both repeat the same crap on the mic.

By the way, before you come in here with your arrogant, snide comments actually talk about a REAL wrestler. Jonathan Cena is not a wrestler because his full, legal (first) name is John. Dumb b*tch

Edit: Me, personally, for the same reasons. It's his choice to perform very few moves, although it's encouraged by WWE writers to limit themselves John Cena is one of few who go to extreme limits. He mostly strikes in a match, uses the same ending (shoulder block, 5 Knuckle Shuffle, Attitude Adjustment and STF if that doesn't work). His matches are utterly boring, where you have another top wrestlers such as Undertaker who is versatile, varied and proficient. He is a top guy and can put on good matches, unlike Cena, and there are several others whom I could mention to prove that Cena is just choosing to be a limited 1 trick pony.

Same ending to matches, same technique during the match and also the same technique on the mic - quiet and calm but attends to the issue, then he gets mad and raises his voice. He becomes defensive, then offensive UNTIL he is SCREAMING into the MICROPHONE!!!

Boring sh*t for the past 6 years...

Edit: I'm not your bro...
The Lord of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote