ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

TNA fake audience cheers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2011, 12:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Makiyah Said is on a distinguished road
Default TNA fake audience cheers?

I'm a WWE guy, but I've tried giving TNA a chance, but the crowd cheers and boos are terribly fake (not every episode though)

and I personally don't like what they've made Sting.

What are your thoughs on TNA, better or worse than WWE and why?

I personally think they're making a WCW mistake by promoting only ex WWE stars
Makiyah Said is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 12:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Canada is America_s hat is on a distinguished road

TNA pay the audience.
Canada is America_s hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 12:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

HAiL SABiN is on a distinguished road

TNA was ment to be a new WCW when it started.Couldn't you tell by the roster? Everyone single one of the roster either came from WCW or WWF.Yes including AJ
HAiL SABiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 12:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

martian_133 is on a distinguished road

I was a WWE guy but i tried watching TNA but it was just too fat stupid just like WWE nowadays. I miss the time when undertaker was buried, stone cold gave the stuners, and randy orton was a bad guy. They dont have strong bad guys now in the plot, only way bad guys win is by pure cheating which makes it a kids show yuck! i stopped watching everything
martian_133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 12:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

v???? ?? ??? v???????? is on a distinguished road

I hope you know Smackdown does the same thing. I was at a SD taping on Tuesday and everyone was booing Orton, I tune in to watch Friday and all I hear is cheers.
v???? ?? ??? v???????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 12:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Khafagy is on a distinguished road

am a WWE fan and i can't understand why did jeff hardy go to TNA i mean TNA is not better than wwe do u know why cause WWE ROCKS tna is Certainly fake
Khafagy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 12:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Little Jimmy is on a distinguished road

TNA has better wrestling but WWE has better theatrics.
Little Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 01:04 AM   #8 (permalink)

Robert is on a distinguished road

Fun fact: They also only shoot the ring from one side because the other side is empty every night.

The matches are usually better when they have TNA guys, like Jay Lethal (who they fired) Styles, Eric Young, even Abyss involved then when they have Anderson (botches a lot) Sting (over the hill) either Hardy (stoned)or any number of others) who are rejects from WWE (Angle and the Pope are the exceptions) but the writing is always cripplingly bad to the point where the bad WWE writing seems like genius, the trick to TNA is to tape it and fast forward through the talking. Overall I'd say they about evenly bad
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 01:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The 90s Sucked is on a distinguished road

Why is it that TNA says Wrestling matters when on the Impact after the Destination X PPV the very first segment was Immortal vs Sting? Shouldn't some of the X Division guys get to do the Barry Hortweitz and pat their backs for putting on a good event? I mean come on the equivalent to that in WWE would be say having the Rock argue with Cena the day after the Royal Rumble.....ignoring the fact that the winner of the Rumble is the new #1 contender for the World Title.

What exactly is the priorities in TNA? Hm stroke the egos of the senor citizens or promote pro wrestling matches?
The 90s Sucked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 01:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mob Rules is on a distinguished road

Well, having assistant directors getting people to cheer or boo is not new in the game. The only difference here is the intimacy of the venue and what looks like a large number of plants in the audience - especially up-front - which really makes it seems staged.
Mob Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 01:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Roy Roy is on a distinguished road

WWE have canned reaction as well. If you've ever been to a WWE show, you'll realize that Orton doesn't nearly get as loud pops, as he does, when you're watching on TV. Second off, TNA don't really only promote WWE superstars.

You could say the same thing about the WWE, they're promoting Christian (former TNA wrestler), they made R-Truth a former WWE Champion number 1 contender (former TNA wrestler), they've put Booker T on commentatary (was in TNA as well).

The first 4 words in your question, basically, tells everyone that you're a WWE guy. Both companies are in the worse shape of their lives. TNA has been here since 2002, WWE has been here since 1960s, both of them can't face off against each other, maybe in 10-20 years.
Roy Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 01:22 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ayub Hagi Ali is on a distinguished road

TNA is better than WWE with the matches because TNA matches look real while WWE has fake matches every week which doesn't get me satisfied.WWE is better than TNA with there story lines because there story lines are really entertaining while TNA's story lines are confusing.If I needed to choose one, it would be WWE because even if there matches stink, there storylines are really great which brings out the E in entertaining.
Ayub Hagi Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 01:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

Candle (4tune Seeker) is on a distinguished road

What do you mean by fake cheers? TNA's fanbase is visibly vocal when they're into it and TNA doesn't do much to pipe in any gaps in cheers in post. They let their fans speak their minds. Meanwhile, over on Smackdown, Vince IS piping in heat.

TNA's done nothing to Sting that Sting himself probably didn't conceive or agree to. I'm not saying you have to like it, but considering the man's clout and pull, I doubt the way he's being booked is solely TNA's fault.

As for TNA pushing too many Ex WWE guys? I have no idea what you're talking about. They currently have a 12 man tourney being used to elevate homegrown talents into the title picture. The X Division's finally being booked with some competence, and almost every week Fourtune opens or closes the show with a promo. Pay attention to the product and then judge it. Don't be a mark for one promotion.
Candle (4tune Seeker) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 01:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
Young Noob

waldoroja is on a distinguished road

The only thing i like better in TNA is that they actually try to make tag teams interesting. WWE had dropped the ball on the tag division big time.
waldoroja is offline   Reply With Quote