ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Christian to win World Heavy Weight Championship Title at MITB finally...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2011, 12:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?????m? r???d « ph???m???? ?h?mp´?? is on a distinguished road
Default Christian to win World Heavy Weight Championship Title at MITB finally...?

Here is the reason I think Christian is going to be new World Heavy Weight Champion at Money in The Bank PPV:

--Well first of all, we all know that Christian vs Randy Orton is the World Heavy Weight championship match where if Orton is disqualified Christian is the new World Heavy Weight Champion.

^

|

|

THERE YOUR HINT. Why? If you do really remember Orton actually beat up Kane really badly with a chair at Smack Down and Christian did also hit Kane, and now since Kane is finally a HEEL, a MONSTER finally, I am sure he will interfere into the World Heavy Weight Championship match this Sunday which is TOMORROW.

Kane is in Smack Down Money In The Bank Ladder match, and surely THERE is the reason he will interfere after the match. Now here probably some people going to say he won't be live tomorrow, but I am sure he will since DO remember Big Show was even destroyed more by Mark Henry, and every week Big Show came to the Raw or Smack Down he seemed to be very well fine and second of all, if Kane SUPPOSED to be injured for SOME TIME, then surely WWE would of reported this on their website or Cole would say it during Smack Down, that Kane won't be available for Smack Down and he has to be replaced YET it Didn't happen so Kane and I am sure 100 % Will INTERFERE, into Orton vs Christian match which will lead to Christian's victory tomorrow LIVE!

But I am actually pretty sure that Sheamus won't interfere into the match since he is now gotta worry about Wade Barrett. Oh my gosh, gotta love this feud, was actually a feud that I wanted to happen for a year, hopefully Sheamus will turn face and Barrett is now finally leading to the main event scene!

- Also second reason is that, I think its already pretty obvious to every one that Cena is going to lose his WWE championship title, either will he lose to Punk and lose his WWE championship or either will Alberto Del Rio (likely Mr. Raw Money in the Bank) will cash it in on him and will lose his title tomorrow!

So since WWE is so predictable these days, its obvious if Cena loses his title and so does Orton!

- Third reason I think is well probably unlikely to happen but I think thats when Orton's and Cena's heel turn road is starting up finally. Let's face it Orton has been extremerelly at Christian since ever Christian turned heel on him, losing his money, writing some bad stuff on his bus etc. so its pretty much drives Orton crazy. Sheamus has driven Orton crazy for a month, and now Kane is on Orton's way. Seeing Orton hitting Kane wasn't a like a face character it was a likely HEEL character, let's face it Orton being face right now is stupid cause his actions don't make sense as a face him losing his title because of Kane will turn him into a great heel!!!

I can say same to Cena pretty much some actions he did with the Miz, with other superstars ohh and remember hitting Punk in a face on this week's RAW, I actually doubt that Cena face would slap Punk rather say something to him. And now no matter what Alberto Del Rio is coming for Cena, I am sure actually Alberto Del Rio will actually make Cena heel, Alberto driven Big Show really crazy doing same with Cena won't be a problem I am sure!

Thoughts on this???
?????m? r???d « ph???m???? ?h?mp´?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 12:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

woogieman95 is on a distinguished road

awesome
woogieman95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 12:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ramon Banuelos is on a distinguished road

For-sure my N****
Ramon Banuelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 12:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

That Boy is on a distinguished road

I seriously hope so. he deserves a nice long fresh fun heel title run.
That Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 12:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

You Already Know That is on a distinguished road

you dont know anything, just watch what happends on sunday
You Already Know That is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2011, 12:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

D.A. (Mark Black) is on a distinguished road

Wow i hope you're right my friend because WWE CANNOT make Christian lose for a 4th time, that would be disrespectful and Christian doesn't deserve to be treated like this.
D.A. (Mark Black) is offline   Reply With Quote