ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which WWE superstar in WWE today do you have the upmost Respect for?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jul 2011, 03:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
--
Fresh Noob

-- is on a distinguished road
Default Which WWE superstar in WWE today do you have the upmost Respect for?

Which WWE superstar in WWE today do you have the upmost Respect for?
-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2011, 03:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Donnie Porko is on a distinguished road

cm punk. finally someone who has the balls to say what's really on his mind. he gets a lot of respect for telling the truth about the wwe.
Donnie Porko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2011, 03:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

lil carl is on a distinguished road

john cena. he does so much for the company he is decated to what he does. he has also filled hundrede of wishes for the make a wish foundation.
lil carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2011, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Control Frenzy is on a distinguished road

John Cena, even though I dont like his character I respect the hell out of him because of what he does for the buisness.
Control Frenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2011, 03:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

?C?MAX T??_C????? is on a distinguished road

The Undertaker, he has been in WWE for over 20 years, he has wrestled through pain, and has made us great memories
?C?MAX T??_C????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2011, 03:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
s l
Jobber

s l is on a distinguished road

I have the upmost respect for Randy Orton and the Undertaker. I met Randy in 2002 and he treated me with the upmost respect and I talked to him on his 31st birthday on 04/01/11. I met the Undertaker in the 90's when he was with WCW. He also treated me with the upmost respect.
s l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2011, 04:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Spyro is on a distinguished road

I respect every wrestler in the wwe cause they risk there lives trying to entertain us. There doing what they love to do and been a positive influence. Not to mention they are always on the road and away drom there families.Im Just going to name a few.

1. The Undertaker. He has been in the federation for 25 years plus. Not only that, but he has had a lot of legendary matches and feuds under his belt. He has put his body through hell, wrestling in hell in a cell matches, casket matches, buried alive matches and any kind of match. His wrestling skills are also great and even at this day he continues to hone his wrestling skills and not slow down.He is the reason people rush at home to see smackdown. He not only has a great legacy, but he is willing to lose a match to put a potential superstar over. He will not only look good in a match, but also make his opponent look good.

2. John Cena. Im not a fan of him, but i have nothing but respect form him. He does a lot of charity work for kids, he spends time with sick kids and puts smiles on there faces and he works harder than just about anyone on the roster. He has a family and loving wife who he doesn't get to see, cause he gives his life to the wwe. John Cena is also one of the most entertaining superstars in the wwe. He connects with the audience. Older people hate him ,cause he has is always in the spotlight and has a superhuman gimmick that the fans hate.The reason he is in the spotlight so much, is cause he brings in ratings and he works for it. Its not his fault and hating him for having 5 moves of doom is crazy(everybody in wwe is limited so much). He is a little bit predictable, but whether people like it or not, they pay to see him. John cena is a workaholic and i respect him a lot for that.

3. Natalya. She loves her job and almost all the time has a great attitude. She is willing to let divas who aren't on her level have the spotlight more and wait for her time. She respects the wwe, even though the divas division is no more.
Spyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2011, 04:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Anonymous is on a distinguished road

I don't care about Superstars, only wrestlers.

Christian.
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2011, 04:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

jjoesssh is on a distinguished road

Punk, Danielson, Bourne.....

Anyone who busted their ass in the indies trying to make a name for themselves.
jjoesssh is offline   Reply With Quote