ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

is anyone else excited for destination x?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jul 2011, 12:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

# 1 dallas peep is on a distinguished road
Default is anyone else excited for destination x?

im so excited and this will be the first tna ppv i ever bought that is not a bound for glory.i can feel this will be ppv of the year.look at the card

aj vs daniels

rvd vs jerry lynn

joe vs kaz

x division showcase

ultimate x

one of these matches will be match of the year
# 1 dallas peep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2011, 01:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

kl d mn wth jrdns is on a distinguished road

Finally, TNA is realizing what made them famous in the first place. Destination X should be a great PPV because there will be classic matches like AJ The Phenomenal One Styles vs Christopher The Fallen Angel Daniels, The Submission Machine Samoa Joe vs Kaz, Jerry Lynn vs RVD. I'm torn on who I want to winter contract, Low Ki or Austin Aries, I guess I want Austin Aries to win but I see Jack Evans winning it for some reason. I think Abyss vs Brian Kendrick will be a great match, I hope Kendick wins because Abyss just doesn't fit in the X Division. Let's just hope TNA decides to give the X Divison more attention and maybe have the six sided ring return for good.
kl d mn wth jrdns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2011, 01:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

K????????? ??????d ?A?x? is on a distinguished road

Agree. I'm definitely looking forward towards this Sundays Destination X PPV. TNA has done a fantastic job building the PPV. Seriously the current match card looks phenomenal. All the matches on the card and have possibility of becoming Match Of The Year candidates and steal the show. But If I was only able to pick just one match, than I would have to go with AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels.

These two have personified what the X-Division is and I have no doubt that their match will steal the show come Destination X. They have faced each other countless times and come Sunday this will probably beat any of their previous matches.

It's disappointing that Samoa Joe isn't included in this match because it would have been even Epicer (If that's even a word). It may not have the magic of Unbreakable 2005, but the historical significance would be there in spades. AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe vs.Christopher Daniels match would also show the ffriendship and would be based on respect. Overall I see AJ Styles taking the win home here. He's a bigger player in TNA and more valuable. It seems like a forgone conclusion.
K????????? ??????d ?A?x? is offline   Reply With Quote