ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why are WWE superstars and some fans still critizing The Rock for doing movies?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

D.A. is on a distinguished road
Default Why are WWE superstars and some fans still critizing The Rock for doing movies?

Seriously people...The Rock has been making movies for 9 years now and retired from WWE 7 years ago, GET OVER IT!!! It's sad how The Rock has a lot of haters now just because he's doing so well in Hollywood that he doesn't need to come back to WWE full time or part time.

The 2 excuses that are acceptable to fans and wrestlers as to why a person doesn't want to wrestle anymore is because he's old and beat up (like Undertaker) or because he has a permanent injury that doesn't allow him to wrestle ever again (like Edge, Stone Cold, Bret Hart). That's the only way that fans and wrestlers are willing to respect you and don't hate on you. I think that's really sad and these people should be ashamed of themselves. I respect The Rock for leaving his wrestling career when he was still YOUNG AND HEALTHY. This just proves that fans don't care about wrestlers well being and only about their own entertainment. The Rock proved that he's smarter than guys like Stone Cold and Edge, who have to deal with neck problems for the rest of their lives.

Wrestlers like Cena, Orton and CM Punk like to criticize The Rock for doing movies. I believe that these guys are jealous of The Rock because The Rock will be a bigger star than them in WWE AND Hollywood. The Rock is successful in everything that he's passionate about and puts hard work into it. Orton won't even make it to Hollywood ever and that's why he likes to hate on The Rock.

The point is: The Rock aleady accomplished EVERYTHING in WWE and that's why that chapter of his is almost done for good.

I really hope, now more than ever, that The Rock beats Cena at WM and leaves WWE for good because he's only getting hate from jealous people and haters. I will support The Rock in whatever he does because i'm a true fan of him.
D.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

eminemtwistanas is on a distinguished road

coz wwe is fake, its wack and fkn gay.
eminemtwistanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

How would I know is on a distinguished road

Yeah, it's hilarious really..

Especially when you figure out that the WWE is essentially a movie itself. Fully scripted and all.
How would I know is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Latina Heat is on a distinguished road

My thing is okay he's a wrestler. Then he leaves to do movies.....alright. Then he comes back to makes a big commotion about how good he was then already booked a match at WM 27. So he comes back for a month or two then leaves to the movies again. I honestly think he needs to make up his mind.
Latina Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pook ?? Jays 42-44 T?? C???? is on a distinguished road

I think the Superstars are jealous, simply because he can come back in the WWE and be in the main event of Wrestlemania without really doing anything, all he did was come back, host WM 27 then they gave us the match we wanted to see at Wrestlemania 28.. Either there jealous or there sick of the Rock stealing their spotlight because there are other superstars deserving of a Wrestlemania main event spot but then the Rock comes back, and takes it away from the others.

Simply put they hate him for 2 reasons:

1. There Jealous of his success outside the WWE and they know they can't be that successful.

2. He stole peoples spotlights.
Pook ?? Jays 42-44 T?? C???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

The Great One is on a distinguished road

He's back because John Cena asked him to come back.

The match is nothing but a cheap ploy for ratings and PPV buys no doubt.

Rock and Cena have nothing against each other, John Cena is just a fan of his.

Their feud on the mic obviously;- Cena attacks Rock 'Dwayne's' personal life and Rock attacks Cena's character and clothing.

I am thinking it's a way to turn John Cena heel or something, who knows?
The Great One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Davis Nicholas is on a distinguished road

I 100% agree with 'letina heat' , it ok he went away from wwe for good then he came back after 7 year, thats ok but directly has a match at WM and anyway how many apearence he had on wwe 2, and 2 via setellite, and guess what he is not found anywhere now, and u still think he is great. I respect about ur concern for him but i still dont like him
Davis Nicholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Streets is on a distinguished road

I agree with you, but what's your question again?

The Rock is smart. Wrestling is a dirty business.
Streets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Werebear is on a distinguished road

They are just jealous of Dwayne The Rock Jackson! The Rock is one of the best things to ever happen in Sports Entertainment, that's why. They're just jealous of his Charisma and Talent.
Werebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Wiggy is on a distinguished road

I don't think fans criticize him for doing movies. Its just the fact that he said he would never leave the WWE again, yet he hasn't been on Raw or anything in quite some time.
Wiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 08:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

jenika is on a distinguished road

serious-fuckin-ly all the haters and john cena needs to grow up and stop bringing the same old shit about how the rock doesnt care because he is never in for the shows and doesnt keep his word. i means really???? what kind of dumb retarded point of view is that....

to be honest we are hell lucky that he is even here to entertain us for one night only. doesnt matter. they sud stop hating on him and yeah come to think of it. they are all jealous.

the superstars are jealous because they cant be as great as the great one. and the haters are jealous caz their fav stars doesnt even match up or stand a chance against the great one.

before he s the rock, he is js another human like you and me. obviously he wants to try new ventures.

what is so wrong abt having dreams??? sud he js put his life on hold becaz we want him to entertain us for our own pleasure?? NO!!

and when he says he loves the wwe, he means it. u cud ve seen that from his bday video where he and vince almost teared up. i mean come on ppl!!

if he dint care he wudnt have even come back. he wud have left it all n never associate with the brand again. but he knows that the millions still miss him so he did us a great favor by even agreeing to wrestle again.

just because he was good at wrestling and js because we want him doesnt give us the right to decide what he sud or sud not do!!!!!! stop fuckin hatin on the guy for pete's sake!

geez!! get a life!!!
jenika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 08:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

I ??V? ??? G??M?Z??? is on a distinguished road

Well I dont' think it is becasue he makes movies. I think it is because some fans do realize that The Rock is lying to the people again because he knows taht he will leave the WWE again just like he is not there right now and he will leave once WM28 is over but I dobut he will stay. Another reason could be because of CM Punk's promo becuase what CM Punk said its true. I do like The Rock but I have to agree with what CM Punk said about him; The Rock is an ass kisser and just like Cena said he also brings it via satellite!
I ??V? ??? G??M?Z??? is offline   Reply With Quote