ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If You Were a Wrestler Had to Make a Promo About Your Pro Wrestling Career, What Would...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jul 2011, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
rko
Jobber

rko is on a distinguished road
Default If You Were a Wrestler Had to Make a Promo About Your Pro Wrestling Career, What Would...

...You Say (More Inside)? - Lets Say That You Had Just Retired From a Very Long Pro Wrestling Career And You Wanted To Say a Summary of What You Did in All the Pro Wrestling Companes (WWE, TNA, And/Or ROH) You Been In. It Can Include Championship Title Victories, Outstanding Feuds, Memorial Promos, Classic Matches, Etc.
rko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 05:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??ic J ? is on a distinguished road

I would say After all these long hard years of brutal matches, hardcore promos, and intimidating gimmicks, I have to say that I must retire. You see, I have won a total of 40 Championships and 19 of those were World titles. I have made a lot of history throughout these years in my Professional Wrestling career. I started in Florida Championship Wrestling where I won the FCW World Heavyweight Championship four times and the Tag Team Championship three times. After that I was called up from FCW to the WWE to compete on Monday Night Raw. While I was on WWE Raw, I was really successful. I got several feuds of the year, several WWE Championship title reigns, two United States Championship title reigns, and I held the Tag Team Championship with my partner who was the same partner I had since my Wrestling Training. My partner and I was drafted to WWE SmackDown and we won the Tag Team Championship ten times. After my partner sadly got a career ending injury, I then won the World Heavyweight Championship a total of five times.I then left the WWE to go to Ring of Honor Wrestling where I won the World Heavyweight Championship four times. I spent six years with Ring of Honor before returning to the WWE to win the Intercontinental Championship on Raw. I was drafted to SmackDown with the Intercontinental Championship and I suddenly lost after having it for 62 days. The next five years I was involved in a lot of emotional, frightening, and hardcore promos before I went on a 100 Streak Winning Streak. After that, I went back to Ring of Honor to win the World title one more time and I went back to the WWE a year later in which my Tag Team partner returned after several years due to that career ending injury. We won two Tag Team Championships in Dragon Gate USA. The both of us had to retire since we were getting older and we couldn't take the rigors of another match.
??ic J ? is offline   Reply With Quote