ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who else thinks that John Cena vs The Rock won't be that great of a match?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jul 2011, 11:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

??????? ?.?? T?? C???? is on a distinguished road
Default Who else thinks that John Cena vs The Rock won't be that great of a match?

Yes this match is what people wanted to see but Rock is getting old he can't compete like he used to so that will be a factor in the match knowing Rock can't compete like he used to also people are overrating this match I dont think it will be that good of a match.

It may be entertaining to watch but that's it

What do you think?
??????? ?.?? T?? C???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 11:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Steve Byrd is on a distinguished road

Use http://8FTV.com and watch it on your computer.

Get http://8FTV.com and install this online tv to watch live sports online. You get TV channels to watch NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA, UFC, WWE, Football, Nascar, Racing, Tennis, Rugby and other sports. In addition to watching sporting events, you can choose between a list of over 3500 worldwide TV channels like ABC, CBS, ESPN, FOX, NBC, TBS, TNT, BBC, CBC, Sky TV, TSN, local channels and more.

It's the best system I've used for watching live tv channels online. You can watch tv live on your computer or portable device from anywhere in the world.

Hope this helps!
Steve Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 11:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road

I think whats going to happen is Cena will end up being champ and put it on the line against the Rock and beat him. its going to be a very boring Match, two different era superstars shouldnt compete
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 11:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

I don't think it going to be a good match. Rock hasn't wrestled in years. Plus, they announced it WAY to early. I mean how are they going to keep the hype untill WM?
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 11:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

????c ???? is on a distinguished road

Me. But if it's the main event of the whole show then WWE creative team will try to make it the best as possible.
????c ???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 11:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

All Hail The Babe, Baby!!! is on a distinguished road

The Rock isn't that old, 40, he is in amazing shape and can bring it, he wouldn't be in the match if he couldn't, Cena can actually go in the ring as well, WWE limits him so he doesn't get injured, but he does have a large variety of moves, the two could surprise you, and put together an amazing match, they both got the skills to do so, if they do decide to go all out at next years Wrestlemania, then it will be an amazing match up, just my thoughts!
All Hail The Babe, Baby!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 11:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The High School Dropout is on a distinguished road

Well first of all, The Rock is only 5 years older than John Cena. So that's irreverent. Also it makes no sense to make prejudgments about how The Rock can perform when he hasn't had a match in what will be 7 years. It should also be pointed out he hasn't started training to get back in the ring yet. So what we've seen of his thus far means nothing.

although I do agree. I don't think the match will be that good. Mainly because in most cases it takes two to tango and John Cena has proven time and time again he is not the guy that can give you 5 star matches. Example being his matches against Shawn Michaels. Those were great matches because of Shawn Michaels being the ring general that he is, not because of Cena. The Rock is capable of having 5 star matches, but he's not HBK. He won't be able to carry Cena the whole match like Shawn Michaels or so and so could. That's why it won't be as great as it's being hyped up to be.
The High School Dropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 11:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Aryen is on a distinguished road

It's gonna be just like Hogan vs The Rock at WM 18. It's gonna be filled with stare downs and great crowd reactions, but no memorable action.
Aryen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 11:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?????g?? ?dg?? ?C???? is on a distinguished road

If Hogan and Rock were able to produce a classic match, there's no doubt in my mind that Cena vs Rock will be amazing. I find it quite hypocritical of some of you due to the fact you all were the same people that begged for The Rock to come back so he can have the dream match with John Cena, now he's back and all you guys do is bash him and criticize the match. This match will be more than in-ring action, but it's the fact that two icons (whether you like it or not) from their respective eras clashing at the grandest stage of 'em all. Just imagine The Rock and Cena staring down each other in the middle of the ring infront of 70,000 screaming fans, or imagine Cena locking in the STF on The Rock while the crowd in Miami is going crazy. Moments like that will make this match memorable. It might not be Guerrero vs Malenko, but it damn sure will go down in the history books as one of the most memorable matches of all time.
?????g?? ?dg?? ?C???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 11:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

~!JaBBaFiEd!~ is on a distinguished road

its gonna be boring as hell
~!JaBBaFiEd!~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 12:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ml Mr is on a distinguished road

The Rock and Christian Are About the same age? Christian can wrestlie Kane can wrestle Taker can kinda wrestle? But it sounds like a good match but probably not gonna happen becouse theres a good chance Punks Goin to win thee WWE Title and Cena gets Got(FiREd) But that match is way to overatted
Ml Mr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 12:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jax Luv is on a distinguished road

Well, Hogan was older than The Rock is now when they faced off at WM18. The Rock and John Cena are both able to work the crowd really good with the anticipation and anxiety of such a long awaited match. Cena will have to use some more ground game to keep the match interesting because Rock, I think could move better when on the move.
Jax Luv is offline   Reply With Quote