ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If you could make a new Four Horsemen stable who would be in it (Answer BQ too for Best Answer)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??????? ?????????? is on a distinguished road
Default If you could make a new Four Horsemen stable who would be in it (Answer BQ too for Best Answer)?

They must be current WWE superstars.

BQ: What is your favorite wrestling stable from your favorite wrestling company? Mine's Edge and Christian from WWF.

And in the BQ when I said stable, I also meant tag teams.
??????? ?????????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ml Mr is on a distinguished road

The Undertaker, John Cena, The Big Show, and Sin Cara Heel Stable

Leader: Undertaker: WHC John Cena: U.S Champion(Where The Title Means More) Big Show and Sin Cara: Tag Team Champs

BQ: Immortal From TNA When They First Started And Teamed With Fountain
Ml Mr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Myster_E is on a distinguished road

The International Invasion (Heel)

Christian (Leader)

Sheamus

Drew McIntyre

Wade Barrett

BQ: DX (Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and Chyna)
Myster_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Coitsta is on a distinguished road

HHH

Ezikel Jackson

Kane

Randy Orton

BQ : Degeneration X
Coitsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jax Luv is on a distinguished road

Ted DiBiase, Daniel Bryan, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio

The Hart Foundation of the late 90's

( WWF )
Jax Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Matt Murphy is on a distinguished road

Christian

CM Punk

John Morrison

Sin Cara

BQ : Edge and Christian.
Matt Murphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 07:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

???? is on a distinguished road

CM Punk

The Miz

Mason Ryan

Dolph Ziggler (w/ Vicki Guerrero)

CM Punk (Leader) - What more could you ask for out of a leader? CM Punk has all the ability it takes to lead a stable like this. When it comes down to it, you need a leader who is the best overall for the position, and Punk is just that. The impeccable mic skills, and the great wrestling ability, and to add ontop of that, the perfect heel.

The Miz - Yes Miz doesn't seem like a likely choice of where I'm going with this stable, but you need someone who is young and confident to really annoy the fans with his arrogance, and The Miz does that every week. He is the type of young talent this stable will need, he is also another good mic worker, so CM Punk doesn't have to carry the burden all the time.

Mason Ryan - Now I chose Mason Ryan, because nowadays every stable needs that dominating force. Mason Ryan is the only guy I could really see fit in here, he could sort of be like what Batsita was to Evolution, Miz and CM Punk make up on the mic for where Mason lacks in his abilities, but he doesn't need to be a mic talker, he just needs to go out there and dominate.

Dolph Ziggler - Now you want to bring in someone else who is going to really get on the fans nerves, and I think Dolph does a great job of doing that, he does have good wrestling ability, with Dolph added to the equation this stable become an even more young dominating force.

Vicki Guerrero - She comes with the package of Dolph Ziggler, this making the stable genuinely hated amongst WWE Fans, I mean what's more annoying than EXCUSE ME!!! she can introduce the stable, as well as manage them. It would make for great heel work.

BQ: My favorite stable of all time would have to be Evolution, the group had everything, the brutal, arrogant, dominating leader, who didn't care who he stepped on. The young cocky punk pushing his way through the midcard. The legend of our time, who managed and taught the stable a lot, and the powerful dominating force who was not to be messed with.

Triple H, Randy Orton, Ric Flair, and Batista made up the best stable in 2003, this group had it all, and they took the company by storm. By 2004 Evolution had already taken over and no one could get in their way. Triple H lead the stable, and what can you say about heel Triple H that hasn't already been said? He was one of the greatest heels in the WWE of our time. He didn't care who he had to go through to get what he wanted, and to keep what he had. Triple H on the mic and in the ring was amazing as a heel, and it really brought the best out of this stable. They all even held all the titles at one point (World Title, IC Title, and Tag Team Titles) showing just how dominate they really were.
???? is offline   Reply With Quote