ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

John Cena or Randy Orton, who do you have more respect for?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jul 2011, 03:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

WWE Fan is on a distinguished road
Default John Cena or Randy Orton, who do you have more respect for?

John Cena or Randy Orton, who do you have more respect for?
WWE Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 03:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?C?MAX-T??_C????? is on a distinguished road

John Cena, because unllike Randy Orton, John Cena actually had to work his way up to the top, Randy is a 3rd generation superstar, became freidns with Triple H, Cena has worked his @ss off to be where he is, also John does alot for the community, has his own charity, vists sick kids, what does Randy do but suck up to managment
?C?MAX-T??_C????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 03:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Patrick F is on a distinguished road

Cena because he's not a little biotch backstage
Patrick F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 03:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Crystal Hanna is on a distinguished road

For me I have more respect for John Cena because he seems to do more for the community and is more involved with his fans.Orton from what I have seen in his off-stage persona is a dick and really doesn't give a rat's ass about the f ans..
Crystal Hanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 03:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

*Super-Smark General* is on a distinguished road

Cena, He does a LOT of charity work, takes a lot of time out to meet fans and do signings etc. Sure you can hate on his character but IRL he is probably the nicest guy on the roster. Orton is a bit off a jackass really, I dont see his name around for charity work and he has a habit of moaning and bitching backstage and even got Mr Kennedy fired due to it. Cena would never bury anyone backstage and I heard that he even went to WWE to vouch for CM Punk.
*Super-Smark General* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 03:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

jack is on a distinguished road

John Cena by far, not that I have no respect for Randy but John Cena has devoted himself to the company and has worked for everything he has gotten. Not to mention he is one of the nicest guys in the WWE. John never misses an event and tries to perform his best in every match. John Cena once crapped his pants and puked under the ring ( he was sick ) and continued to perform in the match. ( I heard the last story from one of Randy Orton's interviews)
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 03:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

All Hail The Babe, Baby!!! is on a distinguished road

I guess Cena, he wasn't in the WWE because of his dad, Randy and WWE really milked the Orton name to get Orton over as a Superstar, plus Cena doesn't lose his cool in the ring, when someone botches!
All Hail The Babe, Baby!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 04:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kanishk Thakur is on a distinguished road

Although cena is my fav, bt i'll hv to go wid orton bcoz however big a jackass he is, he was betrayed by and he hs managed to survive despite having no friends . He also has his own principles.......

He was even betrayed by his own 'Legacy' teammates and he is also a very gud fighter (of course not in cena or hhh or shawn miachel's league, bt still gud in his own way...........)

P.S. JOHN CENA ROXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! CENATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kanishk Thakur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 04:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
s l
Jobber

s l is on a distinguished road

I have respect for both but I have more respect for Randy Orton because I met him in 2002 and he was nice to me in person. I have never met John Cena so I really can not tell you how he is really like in person.
s l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 04:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

?¢?????? ?.?? T?? C???? is on a distinguished road

John Cena,

I just dislike Orton people overate him and he's not that great of a wrestler and plus Cena beat Orton a lot I just do not like Orton at all he's not as great as people say he is but that's just my opinion but I have way more respect for Cena then I do for Orton.
?¢?????? ?.?? T?? C???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 04:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bizzle is on a distinguished road

i repspect the hell out of bth of them
Bizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 04:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The High School Dropout is on a distinguished road

John Cena

there is no argument that Orton is the much better wrestler. But the way he conducts himself is kind of ridiculous. I don't want to get into it, but you probably know what I mean. Love him or hate him the fact remains John Cena is the hardest working guy in the WWE right now. He's there for all the shows, gives it his all and does whatever he can to help the company.
The High School Dropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2011, 04:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I LOVE RYANKESLER is on a distinguished road

Cena
I LOVE RYANKESLER is offline   Reply With Quote