ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How come WWE does not treat a lot of black wrestlers right?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jul 2011, 01:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??????? ?. ?????g?? ??g? ??????? is on a distinguished road
Default How come WWE does not treat a lot of black wrestlers right?

Like now and in the past a lot of black wrestlers like MVP, Shelton Benjamin Kofi Kingston R-Truth up until this year they all really didn't get that much of a push not a lot of black wrestlers were world champion Ron Simmons was not really a champion for long he hardly is known for wrestling all he's known for is saying DAMN but why do you think wwe does this to black wrestlers?
??????? ?. ?????g?? ??g? ??????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2011, 01:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

MikeyB is on a distinguished road

I think Vince McMahon is racist or senile. Those are the two only options that would explain why he doesn't push good talent, not only black wrestlers.
MikeyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2011, 01:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

All Hail The Babe, Baby!!! is on a distinguished road

And the thing about Ron Simmons is he wasn't World Champion in WWE but was in WCW, even Booker T won most of his World Championships in WCW and very few under his WWE run, The Rock was about the only black wrestler to win a lot of WWE Championships and he is only half black!

I'm sure if someone came along who was marketable enough and could make Vince McMahon a lot of money then that person would be winning WWE Championships, even if they was black, but the best chance of seeing someone do that was either with Bobby Lashley or Monty Brown, both of which left the company too soon to really see if WWE would actually push them like they do stars like Cena or Orton, and honestly, I don't think the charisma is there with Ezekial Jackson and I don't think he is over!
All Hail The Babe, Baby!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2011, 02:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

SoulBrotha is on a distinguished road

Wrestlers who draw money will get the push regardless of race. Vince has had many minority champions, they might not have been all world champions obviously but they have held titles.
SoulBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2011, 02:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

?Juicy Juice?? is on a distinguished road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqvIIBcxKQQ
?Juicy Juice?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2011, 02:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jax Luv is on a distinguished road

I think the question is what is it about blacks and pro wrestling in general. Ive been seeing this topic on here lately and don't mind sharing my opinion (im black by the way). Junkyard Dog BoBo Brazil Koko B. Ware all were great to the ring and fans. Never, absolutely never did they get the chance to headline a world title match and be able to walk out with the gold. The Rock who by far is not one of the best african american wrestlers, he's one of the best! He should have got it and he did on numerous occasion's. Bobby Lashly was to be the next Brock Lesner because he was big as a bear, and fast as a lion. Brock not only won the gold in his first year, he headlined wrestlemania in his first appearance. Bobby Lashly....ECW title....WOW!? Shelton Benjamen, was the best athlete on the roster when he was there, but the mid-card will never be a thing of the past with wwe

I know im going on, but this is something that sucks. R truth is doing an awesome job right now in WWE and i hope that they do something right and not just because of affirmative action! Mark Henery will go down as the longest tenured black wrestler for vince, how many world titles on his sheet....0! The Miz, Shamus, CM Punk got the belt once or twice before the ink was dry on their contract! Vince and the industry should be aware!
Jax Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2011, 02:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr. Macnificent is on a distinguished road

Vince doesn't want to see WWE turn into Yo! MTV Raps ( you youngstas dont know bout that) thats why the face of WWE (John Cena) will be the hip hop of wrestling and r truth and crime tyme will just be thugs! to me WWE has their favorites to begin with, but black stars...no way, he won't go for it no matter how good. Shelton was the money in the bank match everytime he stepped in and stole the show for that moment, even has had great one on one matches. but they didn't give him a fair run, they wanted him to fail. Vince is a Nixon!

Jax Luv you are speaking truth all the way!!!
Mr. Macnificent is offline   Reply With Quote