ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is the WWE coming to an end?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jun 2011, 01:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Paul D is on a distinguished road
Default Is the WWE coming to an end?

Before you question my stupidity I would like to remind you that at a certain point the idea of WCW ending was not heard of.

As for me I am a attitude era fan and a few years back I was unsatisfied and decided not to watch it. However, I still keep in touch to what is going on in the ring. Before we get to whether CM Punk's rant was real or a work doesn't it disturb anyone how right he was, even if it was a work? He may not be the best but he was definatley accurate with the current situation of the company.

I'm not saying that a coorperation as big as the WWE will end anytime soon as long as it has fans and money invested but could this be the beginning of the end?

Thoughts/Opinions
Paul D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2011, 01:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Broken Dreams is on a distinguished road

Of course it's possible. I bet back when WCW was around no one would have ever thought it would go down.
Broken Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2011, 01:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Clare Clark is on a distinguished road

Go to http://TVPCU.com and watch live online.

In addition to sports, you can choose between a list of over 4500 worldwide TV channels like ABC, CBS, ESPN, FOX, NBC, TNT, BBC, CBC, Sky TV, TSN, local channels and more.

It only takes a minute to download and install it onto your computer and you can watch many other TV channels live online, legally, and with good quality right on your computer. This can be used anywhere in the world.

I've used it for a long time and I think you'll like it too
Clare Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2011, 01:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ainsley Thomson is on a distinguished road

Use http://8FTV.com and watch it on your computer.

Get http://8FTV.com and install this online tv to watch live sports online. You get TV channels to watch NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA, UFC, WWE, Football, Nascar, Racing, Tennis, Rugby and other sports. In addition to watching sporting events, you can choose between a list of over 3500 worldwide TV channels like ABC, CBS, ESPN, FOX, NBC, TBS, TNT, BBC, CBC, Sky TV, TSN, local channels and more.

It's the best system I've used for watching live tv channels online. You can watch tv live on your computer or portable device from anywhere in the world.

Hope this helps!
Ainsley Thomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2011, 01:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Greatness Is Gone

Para is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Para

i hope so
Para is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2011, 01:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

christopher is on a distinguished road

Wrestling use to be good, but it's so boring now. I haven't watched it in seven years. I believe it might end in a few years, I actually thought wwe been over with.
christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2011, 02:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Joey ? is on a distinguished road

Well im gonna be honest. I think it has hurt the WWE yes because now they are being told be many viewers that a top guy like CM Punk that it sucks working for them.

Like you said NO ONE thought that WCW would go down and look what happened they were bought out by Vince and the WWF.

WWE will not go down though as they have to many names from there, to many inducements and so many things are known about them. And now that, that was said I think it has completely shook the WWE world.

But I think it has also helped the WWE, don't question my stupidity eather as I didn't yours about this question, because now people are going to hear about it and they really want to see what is gonna happen with the Title match at MITB and what now So in a way (not a lot) it gave WWE more publicity
Joey ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2011, 02:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

doglover is on a distinguished road

It could certainly happen. This is the age of reality as entertainment and professional wrestling as a whole is rapidly becoming obsolete. I don't know about you, but personally I think it's far more entertaining these days to watch one rich b**** from Atlanta throw a glass of wine in another rich b****es face than it is to watch two steroid consumers pretend to fight. Sue me.
doglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jun 2011, 02:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Eric R is on a distinguished road

No. WWE continues to be profitable, and will be for the foreseeable future. WCW was bleeding money every month and refused to push new guys.

You guys are too smarky and get too pissed that this stuff doesn't cater to your own tastes. WWE still makes an enormous amount of money, is building new stars, and appeals to enough people that they can fill up stadiums.

CM Punk's promo was a work, and I think some of you are getting a wee bit too worked up about it.
Eric R is offline   Reply With Quote