ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Will my WWE Miz sign be taken away at MITB if it says Miz I'm getting a divorce soon will you...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jun 2011, 12:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
s l
Jobber

s l is on a distinguished road
Default Will my WWE Miz sign be taken away at MITB if it says Miz I'm getting a divorce soon will you...

...marry me? Even though the Miz is not my favorite WWE wrestler but I rather be in the minority than to be in the majority and have John Cena and Randy Orton's sign and have on their merchandise.

Yes, John Cena is my current favorite wrestler and Randy Orton is my second current favorite wrestler but I'm sick and tired of the majority of WWE Universe wearing Cena and Orton's merchandise and having their signs.

Yes, it's true that I will be getting a divorce soon.
s l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2011, 12:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

le??. ?ro???e??e o? ??e wee?. is on a distinguished road

I don't think that they will take it away.

I mean, they usually take the signs away that are hurtful to the company, have a bad reputation for the company. Usually, if Vince doesn't see it, then they will be okay. If they see signs like, Ryder or Riot! like that one time, then they took it away. It only sparked more attention for people to use those signs though. There are a lot of Ryder or Riot signs now, and the WWE does nothing about them.

You definitely will be okay though.
le??. ?ro???e??e o? ??e wee?. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2011, 12:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr Sinister is on a distinguished road

nope i think not, plus that is a funny sign idea i look out for u when i am watching the ppv
Mr Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2011, 12:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

I ??V? ??? G??M?Z??? is on a distinguished road

I don't think it will be taken away but are you sure you want to take such a sign? I mean its not like everybody knows you but if it's true (about the divorce) then why would you want to tell everybody about what's going on in your life unless its not true but its up to you! You can just say Miz Please Marry Me!
I ??V? ??? G??M?Z??? is offline   Reply With Quote