ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

So whos happy Chavo got released?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jun 2011, 11:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr. Undisputed is on a distinguished road
Default So whos happy Chavo got released?

Its about time I hope he goes to TNA or something becuase WWE was treating him like crap in fact he even said that him self:Yes, it's true. My release is the big news I was talking about. But let's get something straight. I asked for my release. I was just tired of not being used correctly. Just cuz u can make other ppl look good, doesn't mean they should just have u lose to them. The same thing Happened to Eddie. After being champ, they still had him working mid card status. Being a Guerrero, we've been taught since diapers to get the most out of ppl matches. It's our gift, but also our curse. WWE has always used us to make other ppl look good. It all comes down to Being happy. I was not happy in WWE anymore. I had a smile on my face last night though when I got my release though! now it's time for for me to start being a Guerrero again, and start kicking ass again, be able to tell stories in the ring like u know we can. win or lose. I will never go back to the place WWE put me in. I will never go back to being under utilized and watching ppl who suck get bigger 'pushes.' than me! Thank u to all of u who stuck by me kept reminding me, I was better than that! stay tuned.. Big things coming!! Now I will really be able to entertain u! like me or hate me, 1 thing I have always tried to do is entertain u and give u fans your $ worth. My hands were tied most of the time. I love u all and can't wait for the future!! So happy.
Mr. Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 11:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Leo
Fresh Noob

Leo is on a distinguished road

I was hoping WWE would finally use him properly, but yes. Chavo is great talent but he wouldn't have forced himself to stay in a company that clearly had no direction for him or his character.
Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 11:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jesus Christ is on a distinguished road

Come again?
Jesus Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 11:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

helen is on a distinguished road

im happy cuz he was ruining the fun i wonder how darren will go wait did he get eliminated i missed this weeks one
helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 11:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Demented Phenom? is on a distinguished road

Yes I am because he didn't deserve to be with the company. Not the fact that his a bad wrestler because his a good wrestler and he wasn't used right. So I'm glad that he moved on and decided to move away from WWE.
The Demented Phenom? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 11:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Alpha Male is on a distinguished road

Definetly. WWE used and abused him, so now they lose him. He's got the talent of a true champion.
Alpha Male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 11:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Undertaker Toot is on a distinguished road

Vince.
Undertaker Toot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 11:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

They Took Our Jobs! is on a distinguished road

He will be better off in TNA
They Took Our Jobs! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 11:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Liam Catterson - The Last TimeLord is on a distinguished road

In my opinion, it is for the best. Not that I have anything against Chavo, I just think that he needs to go to another company and there he will possibly get pushed more than he ever did with WWE. Vince just proves to the IWC and the rest of the WWE Universe how much of a dick he can be, I believe Chavo could of made a great champion, yet as usual, Vince doesn't push him because he thinks he'll lose ratings if an underused, underrated superstar become world champion. Pathetic Vince
Liam Catterson - The Last TimeLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 11:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Steve Harvey is on a distinguished road

wwe didnt care about chavo once eddie died
Steve Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2011, 12:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Gabby is on a distinguished road

I understand why so now that his has another family member in FCW so I would like to see him train Shaul Guerrero and makes her wrestle like a Guerrero. But I feel that he mgiht be a job backstage?
Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote