ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

are you a fan of matt hardy? why/why not?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jun 2011, 03:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

I Caught CM Punk Drinking A Beer is on a distinguished road
Default are you a fan of matt hardy? why/why not?

are you a fan of matt hardy? why/why not?
I Caught CM Punk Drinking A Beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 03:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

No. He is washed up and boring. All of his good years are behind him.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

MikeY!DT is on a distinguished road

Great question. He showed integrity when he first debuted, but in the end he showed his true bitchy colors.
MikeY!DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 03:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Cena Cenation is on a distinguished road

just because he joined TNA and a i don't have no relationship with TNA
Cena Cenation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 03:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Braden is on a distinguished road

No, he can't wrestle anymore and he needs to learn to shut up.
Braden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 03:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

S?a????? ???? is on a distinguished road

matt hardy is one of my favorite wwe superstar.he has unique personality wrestling style.i was fan of matt hardy from 4 years .he is11 time tag team champion one time ecw cham.but i was upset when he join tna.i hope that hardy boys will back on wwe.wwe is worst without hardy boy.have a nice day.
S?a????? ???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 04:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

All Hail The Babe, Baby!!! is on a distinguished road

Yes, because Matt caught Cm Punk drinking a Beer!
All Hail The Babe, Baby!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 04:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Fresh Prince of Bellend is on a distinguished road

He talks too much crap! Still waiting for him to revolutionize wrestling like he said he was going to do when he went to TNA
Fresh Prince of Bellend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 04:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TNA-Zone is on a distinguished road

Of course. I'm fan of Matt Hardy, more I learn about him.. the more respect I have for the Man.. with the way he raised his brother Jeff. always looking out for him, giving up college for him etc.. his young brother is almost like a son to Matt. He truly loves him) Getting this out the way, I feel (Cold-Blooded) Matt Hardy has always been overshadowed when it comes to his brother.Or other wrestlers''.

who were put ahead of him in WWE.I was surprised to see IWC, or should I say, his WWE Fan-base turn on him.. when he was injured and kept saying disrespectful things. even calling him names'',when he wanted to open up about how he feels''. Sometimes I want to ask him on Twitter. is it really worth being a wrestler? I mean for fans to have loyalty and respect for a company. but not have that same type of respect for a wrestler themselves..

How a Fan can treat a Wrestler like Matt Hardy, with Pure Hate''.when he gave his Body for them. to Entertain them each night, for their amusement. he always gave it his all in each match.has amazing devotion to the business' yet somehow was underutilized.. during his final years in WWE'', I always wonder how he would carry himself as World Champion? Think he would've done proudly, as Matt always compare his career to Bret Hart and Shawn Micheals..

During their early careers as tag team wrestlers''working their ways to the Top.. Sadly Matt has never been given a chance to do this''.I sure do TNA decides give him a chance..once he comes back, they should make him TV Champion and have him feud with Joe''. His Cold- Blooded Gimmick he currently has'', can be Golden. has break away from immortal.

Stand on his own to show how Cold-Blooded he can be... Not a Big Fan of Matt Hardy' but I won't deny the respect he has for Business''. The Man is a Self-made Millionaire. could retire if he wanted too. That has to say something about him he didn't become a wrestler for money..
TNA-Zone is offline   Reply With Quote