ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What Would You Like To Be The Diva Feud Of Summer 2011?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jun 2011, 11:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly* is on a distinguished road
Default What Would You Like To Be The Diva Feud Of Summer 2011?

What 2 feuds would you like to see? One Divas Championship Feud and one feud on smackdown between the SD divas?

*Id like either Maryse/Melina/Beth Vs. Kelly Kelly for The Divas Title. (Beth would turn heel if it was Beth Vs. Kelly)

*As for SmackDown Layla wont be back til around WM. So id Like Natalya Vs. Tamina as the MAIN divas Feud or Alicia Fox Vs. AJ Then Rosa Vs. Kaitlyn.
WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 11:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

R-Truth Had The Worst Week is on a distinguished road

Diva's are boring without Michelle McCool
R-Truth Had The Worst Week is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 12:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Danalisa: X-Women is on a distinguished road

i would like to see melina and gail kim have a big feud. they are already feuding with each other over twitter(which is a little childish and has gotten out of hand) but i would like to see them have a massive feud in the wwe. that would really shake up the woman's division.

on smackdown i would like alicia fox to feud with natalya neidhart.
Danalisa: X-Women is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

????re d?va_? c?a?p?on is on a distinguished road

Kelly Kelly vs Maryse for the Diva's Championship for Diva's Championship feud.

For the Smackdown Diva's feud, I would like to see Natalya vs Tamina or Tamina vs AJ.
????re d?va_? c?a?p?on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 12:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

?hcha?pi??ap?xpr?dat?? is on a distinguished road

I would like to see Melina vs. Kelly Kelly for the Divas Championship; but that won't happen. Maryse has sent Kelly Kelly several tweets on how she is coming after her title, so I'm guessing we will see Maryse vs. Kelly Kelly for the Divas Championship. As for Smackdown!, Layla won't be back for another 6 to 8 months. I would like to see Natalya vs. Tamina or AJ Lee vs. Alicia Fox as the main feud.
?hcha?pi??ap?xpr?dat?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 12:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
ben
Jobber

ben is on a distinguished road

I'd personally LOVE for Beth Pheonix to turn heel and destroy Kelly Kelly and take her title. I'd then like Beth to kinda go on a rampage and destroy everyone. Beat Kelly, Eve, The Bellas, Maryse, Melina etc and then start a rivalry with Gail. She'd show signs of being able to beat her (like a fluke win or 2) but then get her ass whipped too. I'd then want for Natalya to be built as the only diva on the roster that has a chance of stopping her. They then feud for months talking about how they were best friends etc, but then Betheventually beats her around Royal Rumble / Elimination Chamber time, and then just in time for WrestleMania, Kharma comes back, wins the title and everyones happy because the Diva's title is suddenly relevant lol.

I think this would be great (:
ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 12:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Brit Tnal is on a distinguished road

is it good form or bad form
Brit Tnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 12:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

le??. ?ro???e??e o? ??e wee?. is on a distinguished road

I would like to see AJ vs. Kaitlyn on Smackdown!

Kaitlyn could turn heel on AJ, since she believes that AJ has been getting all of the wins, and everyone pays attention to her, causing a feud between them. Kaitlyn could definitely be a good heel, if the WWE uses her right. It would be a great feud to see also. They should have them tag-team for a little bit longer, and then when AJ gets a win, you can see Kaitlyn just a little bit annoyed, and then her annoyance increases, and eventually cause a feud between them. There have been rumors going around about Kaitlyn turning heel, so it could definitely happen.
le??. ?ro???e??e o? ??e wee?. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 12:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

?Jericho and Eve Are The Sh!t? is on a distinguished road

I'd like to see Beth Pheonix vs. Kelly.

The story should be like this: Beth Pheonix is going to come out and say that's she's disgusted with the Divas Division and how a amateur like K2 managed to win the title (This will cause Beth to be heel). She's going to challenge Kelly Kelly but can't seem to win because Kelly is going to distract her somehow by her stupid finishers and somehow pin Pheonix. Finally Beth is going to get so fed up that she's going to face Kelly Kelly at SummerSlam in a steel cage match and that's where she's going to beat the crap out of K2 and become the Divas Champion!
?Jericho and Eve Are The Sh!t? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 12:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

All Hail The Babe, Baby!!! is on a distinguished road

I think Beth Phoenix should turn heel and feud with Kelly Kelly, it could be benefitable to both because Beth makes for a better heel, and if Kelly Kelly could pull off a few successful title defenses against Beth, it would give her even more credibility as a believable champion!
All Hail The Babe, Baby!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2011, 12:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

I ??V? ??? G??M?Z??? is on a distinguished road

Melina vs Kelly Kelly

and

Alicia Fox vs Natalya
I ??V? ??? G??M?Z??? is offline   Reply With Quote