ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Am i the only one who preferred the Rudderless Aggression Era then the overrated Attitude Era?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2011, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

AC DC FTW is on a distinguished road
Default Am i the only one who preferred the Rudderless Aggression Era then the overrated Attitude Era?

The Attitude Era wasn't that great in my opinion it seems to me the only reason people liked it was because of the blood not to mention for the most part it was focused mainly on The Rock and Steve Austin and honestly it was just straight up promos then matches yet some fans fail to realize that and bash the Ruthless Aggression Era when at least it had better matches and focused on more then just 2 superstars the feuds they had were better the cruiserweight division was good in the ruthless aggression era great ones like Mysterio, Chavo, Helms, Kidman, Tarji, Moore the promos were alot more entertaining and Raw and Smackdown had its own PPVs thus giving everyone a chance on the card

To me the Attitude Era was nothing but way to much cursing, blood and more matches then promos at least in the ruthless aggression era we seen more matches then we did promos

So Am i the only one who preferred the Rudderless Aggression Era then the overrated Attitude Era
AC DC FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 09:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

TAFKAJ is on a distinguished road

your not the only one but i dont agree with u just my opinion so no need to hate
TAFKAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 09:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

suzi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to suzi

how can you compare the old era to the great attitude era. the attitude era had alot of great superstars from the rock all the way to stone cold and in order the attitude era was great now the current era were in is pointless their only wrestling to entertain kids
suzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 10:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

waldoroja is on a distinguished road

I enjoyed the 80s more than the attitude era
waldoroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 10:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cade Morehouse is on a distinguished road

yeah fing b****
Cade Morehouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 10:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Danalisa: X-Women is on a distinguished road

i can give a billion reasons why the ruthless aggression era was better than the attitude era. in the attitude era most of the main feuds involved the rock and stone cold steve austin. in the ruthless aggression era you had a huge variety of feuds with so many superstars from both raw and smackdown brands. the ruthless aggression era(from 2002-2005 i think) was so big that both raw and smackdown brands had their own PPV'S. the attitude era was good no doubt but there were more promo's and backstage action than there was matches. the in ring wrestling wasn't even as good as the ruthless aggression era wrestling.

i'm not trashing the attitude era because it was good. you had some really top notch storylines and some good backstage segments but most of them just involved stone cold in the rock, selling a whole bunch of merchandise, cursing, women running around the ring doing silly catfights and irrelevant contest which degrade women. in the ruthless aggression era you did have your eye candy but you had your female wrestlers as well(though trish stratus took up the spotlight). the ruthless aggression era wasn't perfect but it was almost near perfect if you really look at it.

the cruiswewights division was epic especially the main event with matt hardy and rey mysterio for the cruiswerweight championship also the main event for the woman's championship with lita and trish stratus back in 2004 for the woman's championship. sure we did have stephanie vs lita for the woman's championship back in 2000 in the attitude era but would it have been epic without the rock in it,triple h and kurt angle. that match was more entertainment than wrestling. the ruthless aggression era was a more wider set of wwe superstars getting a huge amount of exposure.
Danalisa: X-Women is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 10:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Haha is on a distinguished road

I preferred it over the AE also
Haha is offline   Reply With Quote