ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why is it that if you dislike one thing about the Attitude Era, you are not a wrestling fan?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Danny is on a distinguished road
Default Why is it that if you dislike one thing about the Attitude Era, you are not a wrestling fan?

I said that the Attitude Era produced less wrestling than now on a chat , and I was bashed to hell! Why is it that the IWC can't stand things like this?

Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Sarcastic Stalker Cat? is on a distinguished road

Are you telling me that you do not smell what The Rock is cooking? But you also cannot see me? Which is it bro? It can only be one.
The Sarcastic Stalker Cat? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Broken Dreams is on a distinguished road

Well I don't agree with you but I'm not gonna bash you. PG era is worse in every aspect IMO.
Broken Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Danalisa: X-Women is on a distinguished road

i agree with you. the attitude era is totally overrated and i think the ruthless aggression era was way better. the ruthless aggression era delivered a great amount of feuds which include good promos with more wrestling. you had the cruiserweights division which was really good with a wide set of talented cruiserweights like chavo guerrero,shannon moore,tajiri,rey mysterio,billy kidman and my favorite ultimo dragon. the post era was really debateable when it came to raw and smackdown because you had a vary amount of talent for both shows and both shows had their own PPV'S.

the attitude era was just a whole bunch of over the top promo,a whole bunch of cursing and bloody matches here and there. it takes more than that to be entertaining. it was good no doubt but there wasn't enough wrestling which made the ruthless aggression era better. the attitude era was focused more on the rock and stone cold steve austin. the ruthless aggression era was a more wider set of wwe superstars getting a huge amount of exposure.
Danalisa: X-Women is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

richard is on a distinguished road

i agree wiith you and the top contributor
richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

TAFKAJ is on a distinguished road

because the AE was awesome!
TAFKAJ is offline   Reply With Quote