ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What are your opinions on Chavo Guerrero's release?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2011, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?acey. ?u?ure wwe d?va. is on a distinguished road
Default What are your opinions on Chavo Guerrero's release?

What are your opinions on Chavo Guerrero's release?
?acey. ?u?ure wwe d?va. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ha

Ryan is on a distinguished road

He asked for it. Hope he joins Mexican America in TNA,
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Peter D - presenting East Asia is on a distinguished road

nxt redemption has lost a good pro
Peter D - presenting East Asia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

justin is on a distinguished road

Wow chavos release damn they really wasted him.they should have made him win the re instead of rey mystrio no offence to mystrio. Good luck in tna
justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

?hcha?pi??ap?xpr?dat?? is on a distinguished road

He asked for his release, and he did the right thing by doing that. He wasn't being used at all, he was embarassed in his feud with Sin Cara. He had a match like every 2 weeks, which isn't that often. He wasn't treated the way he should have been and here is the result; him demanding to be released. Chavo Guerrero was a really talented superstar, and now that he's gone; the only Guerrero in the WWE is Vickie. -_- On Twitter he said that he can finally go back to being a Guerrero and start kicking ass again; maybe this means he will join another company. My thoughts? His release is the best for him. I'm upset he's leaving, but it isn't his fault. He was the best pro on NXT, and now he's gone. But he has a bright future ahead of him; hopefully we still get to see him in action.
?hcha?pi??ap?xpr?dat?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
ben
Jobber

ben is on a distinguished road

When I first found out that he was released, I felt kinda bad for him. He's been loyal to the company for years and has put over loads of guys. He was a hugely important part of the cruiserweight division during his rivalry with Rey Mysterio, and his tag team with Eddie was great, too.

But when I found out that he asked for his release, I was kinda confused. While he may not be used properly, he's well past his prime, and will hardly get pushed into the main event of anything other than a small time indie fed. He won't make anything like the same money, either. I hope he is pleased though. He deserves to get a push, and this may be the last chance of his career. I hope he goes to TNA for a short time and gets a decent role in the X Division, but I can't see him wrestling for too much longer. He's 40 now so probably only really has another 3-4 years left in him. But if he's happy, then more power to him. I hope he does just as well in whatever he choses to do next.
ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

le??. ?ro???e??e o? ??e wee?. is on a distinguished road

I respect his desicion.

He asked for the release, and he wanted to be released. He said on his Twitter, that he just wasn't happy with his spot in the WWE that he had. He didn't want to help put people over, and that made him weak, and not as good as a wrestler that he could be. I respect his desicion, and he did what is best for his career. I'm glad that they asked for one, and didn't just sit back like a lot of the other wrestlers would do, if they were in his position. I'm glad he did what he had to do.

Based on his tweets, he is definitely not done wrestling yet. I can see him on Ring of Honor, and Indie Wrestling company very shortly. He definitely will make it big in another company, like he truly does deserve.
le??. ?ro???e??e o? ??e wee?. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Liam Catterson - The Last TimeLord is on a distinguished road

I don't blame him for wanting a release. I mean, he was an underused superstar and a wrestler like Chavo shouldn't be jobbing nor underused. His release is just another plain example on how Vince McMahon is a pure dick. He hires talented stars from across the globe and he can't be bothered to use them...At least he got a mini push at the end of his WWE career by feuding with Sin Cara.

I'll have to admit, Chavo does have some balls asking for a release, not only that, but saying the reason was because he was underused and didn't gain respect. I hope he goes to TNA/Impact and gets pushed heavily there, then he can prove to Vince that TNA are giving him a chance. Vince needs to release that a few of his stars are not happy and are planning on leaving. Why CM Punk is leaving is because he ain't happy with the push he was suppose to get. Batista left because he wasn't happy with WWE's direction that they were going. Big, important and great superstars are leaving because, not bashing the top stars of the WWE, Vince is always having Cena, Orton, Taker etc being the champions all the time. Why not R-Truth or CM Punk or Chavo?

So I am sad to see Chavo leave, I can't really blame him
Liam Catterson - The Last TimeLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Boss Of Boss is on a distinguished road

Good, the Mexican deserves to be release. I hope he rots in hell next with his uncle
Boss Of Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Mr. Yaw is on a distinguished road

Knew it was going to happen anyway. He hasn't accomplished anything since '05.
Mr. Yaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MI-SA-WA is on a distinguished road

He wasn't doing anything anyway so its not that he is going to be missed sadly.. And he can do alot more and he is going to be allowed to do more in ROH.. So I dont hate it.. Absolutely doesnt love it, but Id love to see him in ROH so..
MI-SA-WA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

??????? is on a distinguished road

Lol I bet he was like, 'Oh yeah CM Punk? Watch this... -Goes and asks for his release-'

Good for him, and Punk, it's no surprise wrestlers are taking a stand against this WWE 'oppression'.

Will miss them, but good for them.
??????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 08:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Took my talent to South Beach is on a distinguished road

Chavo knows, what he did, in couple month, watch him, on TNA.
Took my talent to South Beach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 09:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jobber

I ??V? ??? G??M?Z??? is on a distinguished road

I actually think its good that he was released because he can now go to TNA where he will be treated good and be able to show us his true talent.
I ??V? ??? G??M?Z??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 09:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Samoan Roots  is on a distinguished road

Honestly, I don't care too much about the release.

What I mean is that I'm not thinking too much about it since he wasn't doing much in the WWE anyway. He's a great talent and it comes with his name, being a Guerrero. I can't say that he wasn't used because he did what he had to do in the WWE, which was putting others over. In the WWE, he just wasn't going to climb the ladder at all due to his age, status (not as marketable as others and not a huge draw), etc. It sucks that they couldn't do more with him, but honestly, what does anyone expect? I hope he finds his way into ROH because they could certainly use a veteran with a name that can possibly draw some people in when they get back on TV. As I said, he's a great talent and if he did ask for his release, then more power to him.
Samoan Roots  is offline   Reply With Quote