ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What happened to the Intercontinental title and who has the Unified Tag Team titles?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jun 2011, 01:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

timothy is on a distinguished road
Default What happened to the Intercontinental title and who has the Unified Tag Team titles?

I think that the Intercontinental championship is gone and I think it is Nexus who has the Unified tag titles, but, it has been way more than 30 days since they defended them. It's like this rule doesn't even apply anymore. It used to be if you didn't defend your title in 1 month you lost them. Now I keep seeing wrestlers wait like almost 2 months sometimes before they defend them again.
timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 01:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

?hcha?pi??ap?xpr?dat?? is on a distinguished road

The Intercontinental Championship isn't gone, Ezekiel Jackson is the current champion. Those tag team titles are no longer called the Unified Tag Team titles, they are now the the WWE Tag Team Championships. The current champions are David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty.
?hcha?pi??ap?xpr?dat?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 01:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?PhenomenDubian?? is on a distinguished road

Well just a week ago, the Intercontinental championship/title was defended by Wade Barrett at Capitol Punishment which he was unsuccessful of losing it to the former Corre member Ezekiel Jackson. (Typo) so it hasn't been 30 days for that cause but as for the Tag Team Titles, current holders I believe are Michael McGillicutty and David Otunga as of May 23rd so I believe there clause is yet to be over but remember, this title don't remain as prestigious as they did back then.
?PhenomenDubian?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 01:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

Ezekiel Jackson beat Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett at WWE Capitol Punishment at the Verizon Center in Washington, DC this past Sunday and became The New Intercontinental Champion. Michael McGuillicutty and David Otunga are The WWE Tag Team Champions and they successfully defended their Tag Team Championships against Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov on Raw at 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore, Maryland this past Monday. Please note Champions do defend their titles at WWE House Shows, so those titles did get defended, you just didn't get to see all the matches. WWE doesn't usually tape House Shows, unless they intend to show some of those matches at a later date.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 01:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Miz Is Awesome is on a distinguished road

ezequiel jackson has the intercontinental championship and david otungaa and michael i dont now its name but yeah that is it
The Miz Is Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 01:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

lakersfan2011 is on a distinguished road

i have the intercontinetal title because im the best
lakersfan2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 02:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

WWE_s Apex Predator is on a distinguished road

The Intercontinental title is not gone from WWE, Right Now Big Zeke aka Ezekiel Jackson is Currently the New Intercontinental Champion. He Became the new Intercontinental Champion this past Sunday at the Capitol Punishment PPV by defeating Wade Barrett. The current Tag Team Champions are Michael McGillicutty and David Otunga from the New Nexus
WWE_s Apex Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jun 2011, 02:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jack Sullivan is on a distinguished road

Nothing has happened to either titles. Jackson is the Intercontinental Champion, and the WWE Tag Team champions are David O and Heath S.
Jack Sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote