ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Can someone please explain how this is supposed to work for Christian and Orton?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2011, 09:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rusty Steele has Cena-nuff! is on a distinguished road
Default Can someone please explain how this is supposed to work for Christian and Orton?

I don't get this. Christian's heel, Orton's face. Yet Orton is known to randomly attack someone who doesn't deserve it, and be vicious in doing so. Christian is a worthy champ, and has very legitimate claims, like the thing at Capitol Punishment with his leg under the rope and that Teddy seems to be going against him. Yet somehow, Orton is face and Christian is heel in all this? Way to drop the ball, WWE.
Rusty Steele has Cena-nuff! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 09:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Broken Dreams is on a distinguished road

I know. The fans are all sheep so they'll cheer for Orton anyway. The WWE knows this. That's why they do what they do.
Broken Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 09:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

slim shady is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to slim shady

agree with the guy above me the fans are sheep like the cena thing hatin for no reason
slim shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 09:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

They Took Our Jobs! is on a distinguished road

Orton is overrated wrestler #1
They Took Our Jobs! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 09:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Lord of Darkness is on a distinguished road

I absolutely agree, WWE have already dropped the ball within a week or 2. What's next? Have Orton randomly attack Christian for no reason? That won't make sense because Christian hasn't attacked Orton that much backstage/surprise, and he's already defeated him at a PPV.
The Lord of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 09:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Nicholas is on a distinguished road

Relax I think whats going on here is Orton is pretty much WWE's answer to the older fans that want the attitude era back.Hes like Sid in 96 he was supposed to be boo'd out of the building after he turned on HBK the night after mania 11 but he got a loud ass reception Similar to Ortons STARKO on Bourne and his random RKO on Darren Young.Now in Christians case he needed a heel turn.Since returning in 08 he went from awesome wrestler/promo guy in TNA to awesome wrestler that just didn't get the mic time that he deserved in WWE.To me CC has deserved way more promo time for how great he is on the mic I mean remember how awesome his promos were during his feud with Jericho?I also think though it has to do with VKM's ego.He doesn't like a quote on quote TNA GUY or anyone that left his company and returned (Excluding Jeff Hardy) to be his top guy.He did the same thing with Ric Flair.Look at Flairs 1st run in wwe:2 time WWE champion,Main evented mania,put over Perfect etc.2nd run:Ic title tag titles but for the most part Flair was a jobber.He should have won that ladder match with Edge imo.Would of been Epic.
Nicholas is offline   Reply With Quote