ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Will Joe vs Daniels vs AJ Styles at Destination X actually happen?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2011, 05:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Danny is on a distinguished road
Default Will Joe vs Daniels vs AJ Styles at Destination X actually happen?

It might be Daniels vs Styles and Joe vs Kaz

Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 05:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

le??. ?ro???e??e o? ??e wee?. is on a distinguished road

It might actually happen.

If it was going to turn into Daniels vs. Styles and Joe vs. Kaz then they would need to start a storyline for Joe and Kaz to build up to it. I think that they actually are going to have Joe vs. Daniels vs. Styles since they would put on a good match. I know, that if this match gets the right build-up, then it could be a great match. I think that they will keep this and save Joe vs. Kaz for another match at another pay-per-view.
le??. ?ro???e??e o? ??e wee?. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 05:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Brian is on a distinguished road

They should make it a fatal four way match
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

?????m? r???d « ph???m???? ?h?mp´?? is on a distinguished road

No it won't happen at this Destination X PPV this year!

Yesterday it was confirmed that AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels match is official for this year PPV. In the story line Daniels would come out and ask for one on one match at Destination X PPV with AJ Styles, where AJ would agree and saying nothing on Samoa Joe. In the story line Samoa Joe would also ask one on one match with AJ Styles, but AJ wouldn't change his decision for Destination X. It sounds like TNA wants to have them one on one match at a PPV, which I was really hoping for as both are long time friends and both are high flyers! Don't get me wrong triple threat match would of been good, but we need to see Daniels and Styles one on one just like TNA fans want it to be!

Kazarian vs Samoa Joe WILL Happen at a PPV, they have already started off their feud yesterday! I am actually excited about this feud too, it seems to be a great, entertaining and interesting match to have at PPV, so I am really looking for ward to that also!

Answering to your question, Joe vs Daniels vs AJ Styles WON'T Happen at this year Destination X PPV, as AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels and Kazarian vs Samoa Joe have already been announced official matches for the PPV!

You can see it here at official TNA web site :

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/...NAOnDemand-com
?????m? r???d « ph???m???? ?h?mp´?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 06:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

It looks like that is where this storyline is going. I agree with you, it looks like it could be a Fatal Fourway. Impact Wrestling may be trying to top the AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Samoa Joe Matches of 2006 and 2007.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote