ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

When will people stop complaining about the wwe and john cena and just stop watching it?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2011, 05:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

slim shady is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to slim shady
Default When will people stop complaining about the wwe and john cena and just stop watching it?

when will everyone stop complaing about the wwe being pg and cena and just stop watching it? i think were all sick of people whynin about cena why don't u guys go watch tna or something??

AGREED!! People need to stop hatin on cena he aint even doin anything and they all say he only has 5 moves wtf?? I can name 30 moves he uses there just using it as an excuse
slim shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 05:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

john p is on a distinguished road

Pro Wrestling is for 10-14 year olds. Mature content is out of place in my opinion.
john p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 05:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Jeff is on a distinguished road

Well, I understand their pain. If you watched during the Attitude Era, you really want to see it come back again; maybe not the specific wrestlers, but the writing and such. I mean, you had black seperatists (the Nation of Domination), the occult (the Ministry of Darkness and The Brood), sex (DX getting girls to flash the crowd), a pimp with his hos (the Godfather), and sex (yeah, I like sex!) etc.

And maybe they just don't think they can get what they want from iMPACT. I think it's a good show, but it's not perfect.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Liam Catterson - The Last TimeLord is on a distinguished road

Thank You, somebody gets the message. You know what I think half of WWE fans problem is...They just hate Cena and moan Urgh Cena wins againSuper-Man has done it againIf Cena beats wrestlers name needed I will stop watching WWE I am sick of people ranting on that Cena wins on here. I mean, fair enough, we do have people who hate Cena but what need is there to rant on about it? It would be a different story if their favorite Superstar kept winning whom lots hate. And what gets me is how many people that hated Cena will jump onto Cena's boat if he ever turned heel. Not a true wrestling fan in my view

Edit: Complain about Cena all you want. You won't get what you want by claiming Cena screws WWE up. It ain't Cena's fault but I think a lot of wrestling fans need to get that into their brains. Blame the creative team, not Cena himself
Liam Catterson - The Last TimeLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 06:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??Amber ?D.? ? is on a distinguished road

I agree.

People complaining about wrestling doesn't change anything it just ruins it for everyone around them.

I'm mean to people who watched wrestling during the Attitude Era may thing WWE is a disappointment, but don't get mad at the people who are actually enjoying wrestling the way it is now. Although im not taking sides.

??
??Amber ?D.? ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 06:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Old School Bunny is on a distinguished road

That's the IWC for you. 99% of them are whining old sheep. At least I complain about FACTS, they complain just about everytime!
Old School Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 06:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Brian is on a distinguished road

I haven't watched Raw since Cena won the championship. I also haven't watched Smackdown since Orton won the Championship. I will not watch WWE again until I hear thet Cena and Orton lost both of their championships and they also lost their superpowers.

WWE will KEEP doing this same old crap every week if people KEEP watching it.

WWE will STOP this crap if people STOP watching it.

This will result in WWE losing money and views and make them end the PG crap in order to get fans back. BOYCOTT WWE
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote