ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do some people continue to bash tna when over the past few weeks it seems...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2011, 02:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Quoth the Raven, Nevermore is on a distinguished road
Default Why do some people continue to bash tna when over the past few weeks it seems...?

They have dug there selves out of the mud and have started the long climb back up hill.
Quoth the Raven, Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 02:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Carey Price is on a distinguished road

because people don't want WCW to beat WWE and reverse history
Carey Price is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 02:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

shubham is on a distinguished road

1.TNA doesn't hv entertainer and legends like stone cold,the rock, undertaker

2. its storylines are not interesting

3. it always goes on showing fake blood..

4.IT S***S
shubham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 02:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Undertaker Toot is on a distinguished road

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`ˇ¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.ˇ´

............\..............( TNA
Undertaker Toot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 02:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

The Master is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Master

I doubt most WWE fans give TNA much of a chance. When I say that I mean either they're marks and would hate TNA no matter how good it was. Or maybe they watch it one time, they don't know most of the wrestlers or the storylines so they say it stinks and bash it. It took me a good six to eight weeks of watching TNA when I first started about 3 years ago before I really got into it. You can't just watch one time and pass judgement on it.
The Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 03:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Robbie is on a distinguished road

TNA = fake and gay
Robbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 03:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

?????m? r???d Ž ph???m???? ?h?mpī?? is on a distinguished road

The people that bush TNA are WWE marks!

See those WWE marks who hate on TNA, they don't know what they are talking about, never did they watch TNA and I am 1000% they don't even know what its going on at TNA. Its funny how those WWE marks talk, because you first have some WWE fan complaining about TNA is crap, they have Bichoff and Hogan blah blah blah and then you have other person saying the same thing after the person said first, then in 1 week you have 100 people saying the same thing knowing NO F*CKING thing about the company and finally after sometime you have all WWE fans almost talking Bullsh*t about the company!

Its funny how they make all those excuses why they say Oh yeah TNA apparently has Bichoff and Hogan under the control, can't even watch it how crap it really is. Really? Really? That's your excuse TNA haters? Let's face it you NEVER EVER watched TNA and DON'T EVEN KNOW a LITTLE SH*T ABOUT the company! Yeah there is a problem that TNA is going kind of in WWE's path but really have you even watched before saying any word? Let's see what really TNA has in common : Four sided ring, a name change and really nothing else.

I don't even give a goddamn cr*p if they copy story lines from the past at least they are unpredictable, you never know who is going to return in TNA story line how and when, you never know who will be the winner of the story line, you never know how story line is going to turn up. TNA is very unpredictable unlike WWE where you can repeat each wrestler's word and foresee the results of the match, their every move etc. TNA's story lines aren't just unpredictable they are ENTERTAINING and more ENTERTAINING than WWE's ones! Let's face it WWE is a soap opera, they hire all soap opera writers, their WWE Creative team is full of soap opera writers, the company its self is a soap opera, I read in the news that their WWE Creative team is fatigue? Hahha no wonder their story lines suck and this Monday Night Raw power to the people FAILED as their voting results almost all of them were wrong, people who are in Creative team don't even give a damn sh*t about the story lines, all they care is getting big bucks and the same with Mr. McMahon! Even though TNA is scripted it really DOES act like A REAL company, they have lots and lots of wrestling going on right now, GREAT promos and great PPV's with great matches!!

Let's face it when was the last time did WWE ever given their fans what THEY wanted?? Oh I don't even remember this! Where TNA fans wanted six sided ring back here we go, here you have SIX SIDED RING at DESTINATION X!!

Plus question to TNA haters, why do you have always WWE fans complaining about WWE? Why? Every day WWE fans complain about their company? Oh I guess that's because we have always John Cena and Randy Orton winning?? Well what about TNA fans, I NEVER EVER see them COMPLAINING about THEIR company! People watch their company with joy and their GODDAMN proud to be FANS of TNA!!!
?????m? r???d Ž ph???m???? ?h?mpī?? is offline   Reply With Quote