ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who Do You Think Will Face Kelly Kelly Next For The Divas Title? Who Do You Want To Face Her?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2011, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly* is on a distinguished road
Default Who Do You Think Will Face Kelly Kelly Next For The Divas Title? Who Do You Want To Face Her?

Melina Maryse are the only heel divas on RAW aside from the bellas but the bellas are about to be out of the title picture. So do you think it will be Melina or Maryse? do you think a diva on RAW will turn heel? do you think someone from smackdown will step up and challenge her? Who do you think will be next who do you want to be next? why?
WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 02:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Flawless Kind is on a distinguished road

I think its going to be Maryse. We have seen these 2 before but Maryse even said on twitter she would make sure she's next to beat Kelly. I love these 2 and i think this will be the next divas feud. Iwant it to be Melina vs. Kelly though but i think its safe to say Melina's time is over and shes just become an after thought )=
Flawless Kind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 02:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr Chow is on a distinguished road

I honestly do not care who faces her, the divas division sucks nowadays anyway.
Mr Chow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 02:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Undertaker Toot is on a distinguished road

I hope that I will face Kelly Kelly. I want to face her so that I could feel how her body is. She's sexy,hot and beautiful. I wish I could....

The real answer is Maryse.
Undertaker Toot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 02:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

le??. ?ro???e??e o? ??e wee?. is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure the next one is going to be Maryse.

She tweeted Kelly Kelly the night of her title shot, she did tweet Kelly Kelly saying, that she was going to go after it next, if she got the title. Rumors are that Maryse is on the top of Vince's list for pushes, so that could be another example for it. Maryse is a heel, so it would fit perfectly in the heel vs. face feuds that they always seem to have.

I don't think Melina would be getting a push anytime soon, since she disrespected Trish Stratus, and is now actually fighting on screen and off screen with Gail Kim, like she always does. Vince knows that Trish Stratus is a very important former Diva, and he knows how Melina acted towards her, and told her boyfriend, John Morrison to just blow her off while they were in the tag-team with Snooki. From that, she probably isn't going to get a title push anytime soon.
le??. ?ro???e??e o? ??e wee?. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 02:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

lawrenceba549 is on a distinguished road

Personally, I hope it is Beth Phoenix. Other than Natalya, she is the only diva who can actually wrestle.
lawrenceba549 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 02:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

????re d?va_? c?a?p?on is on a distinguished road

I'm sure it's going to be Maryse. I read an article one time (I forget where) and it said that Maryse was on the top of Vince's list as well as Kelly Kelly. Maryse also tweeted this on Monday night: kelly kelly dont get too excited, if u win im coming after you !!! good luck blondie! ill teach u sexy!!!! muah So, I definitely think we'll be seeing a Kelly Kelly/Maryse feud.

I'm unsure whether a diva on Raw will turn heel.. Eve showed some heel-ish qualities the night she lost to Brie Bella, but that's all gone now. If anything, I think we might see a FACE turn from one of the twins. From the looks of it, it seemed like one of them was yelling at the other after the match.

I think Tamina or Alicia Fox might say something about Kelly Kelly being undeserving and attacking her when K2 makes her appearances on Smackdown to give the Smackdown divas a shot at getting the title.

I think Maryse will be next to get the Diva's Championship. I really want her to be the next diva because we never see her anymore and she's a diva that actually has some wrestling skill today.
????re d?va_? c?a?p?on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 02:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

the fallen is on a distinguished road

I want her to drop the title to Beth or Gail Kim at the next PPV. Kelly Kelly can't carry the divas division, and she also can't cut realistic promos and put on entertaining matches. Simply put, WWE mostly put the belt on her because she's eye candy which I find is disrespectful to those divas that have actually trained their butts off and will now have to job to Kelly.

Edit: They should have NEVER unified the womens/divas championships. This way, Beth could carry the divas division on Raw and Natalya on Smackdown. Maybe turn them heels or something so that their characters don't seem so bland as faces.
the fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 03:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

?hcha?pi??ap?xpr?dat?? is on a distinguished road

I follow Maryse on Twitter also and she did tweet Kelly Kelly this exactly: kelly kelly dont get too excited, if u win im coming after you !!! good luck blondie! ill teach u sexy!!!! muah. Kelly Kelly won the match, therefore Maryse is going after the Divas Championship; and personally, I think Maryse is way better then Kelly Kelly in the ring. Kelly Kelly needs improvement; she's been doing better really slowly though. Maryse would make a better champion then her. I'm guessing there will be a number one contender's match for the Divas Championship, Maryse will win, and get her title shot at Money in the Bank. As for your question, I think Maryse will face Kelly Kelly for the Divas Championship. Who do I want to face her? Melina, but I don't see that happening. Do I think a diva on Raw will make a heel turn? Well, possibly Eve Torres. If someone from Smackdown! were to step up and challenge her, I would be guessing Alicia Fox.
?hcha?pi??ap?xpr?dat?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 03:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

EzioAuditore1459-1517 is on a distinguished road

Beth phoenix got screwed out of that title shot so she should be the one who gets it next
EzioAuditore1459-1517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2011, 03:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Vitto is on a distinguished road

I hope is Beth with a turn Heel and then finally Gail Kim!! Gail deserves the title more than any other Diva and after her there is Kelly (for 5 years in the company and because she is improved a lot) that has already won a title! Go Gail!!!! Maryse is the 3th choice
Vitto is offline   Reply With Quote