ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Someone Explain to me How The WWF/WWE got From Attiude Era to WWE Today Aka Little Kids Era?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jun 2011, 05:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Glodi is on a distinguished road
Default Someone Explain to me How The WWF/WWE got From Attiude Era to WWE Today Aka Little Kids Era?

I mean The Attiude Era was like the Shit and then once it ended like in 02 WWE was still great and then BOOM after 07 It went Downhill and Kids Took Over....fuck it who else misses the Old WWE
Glodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2011, 05:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Prime Time is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Prime Time

Linda Mcmahon was running for the senate,
Prime Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2011, 05:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lg Cn is on a distinguished road

more kids would be more fans and adults will buy merch and take them 2 live events, also 2 clean up its public image because linda mcmahon was running 4 senate at the time
Lg Cn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2011, 06:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

KENTA kick_s heads is on a distinguished road

It's not because Linda. It started before that and continues after it. To sum it up quickly...Vince got old, lost touch with his audience, took the company public has to answer to investors as it is a publically traded company, they are losing income in PPV so they cut the balls off the product so that they could make a large sum of money off of advertising which they do (kid products like mattel has a strong partnership with WWE thanks to the PG crap it makes the WWE a load of money).
KENTA kick_s heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2011, 06:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

StraightEdge916 is on a distinguished road

how is the kids era? because it's more matches than promos? because they are more careful with storylines, so people don't go insane? Get out of here with that Kid shit.
StraightEdge916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2011, 06:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

LeBron6 is on a distinguished road

Yep. We went from the powerful badass austin 3:16 to the most electrifying man in sports entertainment the rock too.............

YOU CANT SEE ME YOU CANT SEE ME what are you playing peek a boo YOU CANT SEE ME, steve wonder stuck in the basement can see cena's monkey ass
LeBron6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2011, 06:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

doomaga is on a distinguished road

Simple. The fan base changed.
doomaga is offline   Reply With Quote